Chapter 21

Tweek knocked on Clyde's door, still a bit anxious, but he was always nervous. Clyde came to the door, and we went upstairs into Clyde's room.

There, Tolkien and Craig were already playing Minecraft on Clyde's Playstation 4. Jimmy was just making jokes on Clyde's bed. Clyde went over and started playing Minecraft with Craig and Tolkien. Tweek just went on his phone.

Clyde and Craig were arguing again. Clyde thought that Craig stole his diamonds, and Craig denied it. Tweek was slightly listening to the conversation.

"Dude, I don't even know where your base is." Craig said.

"Yes you do, stop lying! Just give them back."

"I don't even need any of your diamonds! I have my own, and if I needed more I'd take them from Tolkien."

"Why would you take them from him?"

"Because I can-"

"I give them to him." Tolkien said.

Clyde got really quiet after that, Craig and Tolkien began to fight in survival mode. Craig lost horribly to Tolkien. Craig got off of the game after that and got next to Tweek on Clyde's bed.

They cuddled for a bit, it felt nice to Tweek. He didn't say anything about it, he didn't want to make anything weird. Not to his crush, so he just sat there and let Craig snuggle with him for a whole 20 minutes.

Those 20 minutes were almost like heaven to Tweek.

"Y-y-y-y-you guys are g-gay." Jimmy stuttered.

Tweek turns red, and Craig scoots away slightly.

Slightly.

Tweek was still touching Craig slightly. He went back on his phone and tried to ignore how awkward this must've been for Craig.

"I think, gonna go home. Bye guys." Tweek said, standing up abruptly and making his way towards Clyde's bedroom door.

"Uh.. do you want me to bring you home?" Craig asked.

"Sure." Tweek said a little too quickly.

Craig stood up, and followed Tweek outside. He unlocked his car and got into the driver's seat. Tweek got in the passenger seat.

Craig started the car and began to drive.

After a bit of driving, Craig spoke up, "So, I was thinking... do you maybe want to, like, want to hangout? Just me and you.. together?"

"Like a date?" Tweek asked, feeling slightly hopeful.

"Yeah. That was just an easier way to saying it." Craig said as he turned onto Tweek's street.

"Sure. When?" Tweek said as Craig approached his house.

Craig got really red, "I-uh..This Saturday? There's a fair in town." Craig said as he pulled into the driveway.

"Okay. Well, I'll see you there." Tweek said before smiling sweetly and getting out the car.

Tweek walked into the house as if nothing happened. He felt too many things. He felt like he might puke.

"Hi Tweek, how was your day?" His mother called from in the kitchen.

"Beyond explanation." He called back to her.

"Is that good or bad?"

"Definitely good." Tweek said. Tweek walked up the stairs, and into his room. He shut the door, and laid on his bed.

Saturday was going to be a good day.