Chapter 8

Today was Halloween, a holiday that Tweek sometimes hated, and loved. He never actually went trick or treating or anything but this time, his parents actually let him go.

His parents would usually keep him so Tweek could help with the coffee shop, but business was slow, they said they could handle it, and they let him go off with his friends.

So he did, and Tolkien was having a party. Tweek was happy to be invited to something. He wasn't stressed out, to find a costume considering how this wasn't a costume party.

He got picked up by Clyde and Craig, which Tweek was so thankful that Clyde could drive. Craig and Tweek sat next to eachother in the backseat, in awkward silence.

"So..." Clyde said breaking the silence, "Craig, how's Stripe?"

"He's fine." Craig said.

Tweek just listened, not really but kinda. He listened enough to know that Craig had a guinea pig named Stripe. Clyde kept talking but Tweek wasn't listening

It was pretty obvious but Clyde didn't say anything.

Soon, they were all there. Clyde, Tweek, and Craig met up with Tolkien and Jimmy. While only four of the boys talked, Tweek stayed silent.

It wasn't like anything was wrong. Tweek didn't think anything was wrong. He just stayed quiet and hung his head low.

It was like Tweek was so lost in thought that he couldn't hear the things around him. It was like his ears were ringing, and any other sounds were irrelevant.

He was suddenly snapped back to the real world, where the music was loud and people were talking to him.

Clyde was waving his hand infront of Tweeks face trying to get his attention, "Hellooo. Earth to Tweek!" Clyde said.

Tweek blinked a couple times, and began to remember where he was, "Yeah?"

"Dude, you spaced out, anyways, Jimmy was talking to you."

"Okay." Tweek mumbled.

"S-s-so, like I w-was saying, Tweek would you rather sleep with Red McArthur, or B-bebe Stevens?"

"To be honest, I don't even think I like girls, so no."

Jimmy shrugged and went back to talking, and making jokes.

"I think I'm going to get a drink." Tweek said loud enough so atleast someone could here. The only person who seemed to notice was Craig.

Tweek left his friends and found himself at the snack table. He got a red party cup, and poured a decent amount of punch in his cup.

He made his back towards his friends, who were talking about how Kenny McCormick was simping for Butters Stotch.

Tweek just took baby sips out of his drink. It tasted kind of weird to Tweek but he blew it off because it was probably a different brand than whatever his parents bought.

Soon, he had atleast 4 more cups. It felt like everything was so loud, and he just couldn't take it.

Why was everything all of a sudden so loud?