Chapter 22

It was Saturday.

Tweek got up that morning and felt a rush of excitement. He never really had anything to look forward to since they had moved.

He checked the time, it was 10:42am. How had Tweek gotten up that early? He didn't care, he was just really excited. He texted Craig.

Tweek - u up yet?

No response. Tweek assumed Craig wasn't up yet. He went down stairs and into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. As he sat down at the table and ate his Frosted Flakes, in a particularly happy way.

His parents watched him in concern. Most mornings, especially weekends, Tweek wouldn't leave his room until he needed to. So to see him out of his room before lunch was a bit concerning.

"Why are you in such a good mood today?" His father questioned.

"I have a date." Tweek said before taking another bite out of his Frosted Flakes.

"Oh? Who's the lucky girl?" His father asked excitedly.

"It's not a girl. It's Craig."

His father stared at him for a moment, "It's fine if you're gay, Tweek. You can tell us."

"I'm not really sure, to be honest. I know I like Craig."

"Well, good for you, son." Tweek's father said.

Tweek's phone buzzed. He picked it up and it was Craig.

Craig - ye I am now

Tweek - cool

Craig - when you want me to pick u up

Tweek - idk like 12

Craig - when do you want to leave

Tweek - idk when you want to

Craig - so like 3 or 4

Tweek - ye sure

Craig - k I'll c u

Tweek - k

Tweek put his phone down and went back to his breakfast. Then he began to think.

What did he like about Craig?

He liked Craig's hair, his icy blue eyes and the way they looked in the sunlight, Craig's never-changing voice, his tan skin, the way he never seemed anxious, nervous or worried. It was like Craig couldn't be stressed.

Tweek got up from the table and put his bowl in sink. He went upstairs and went to his closet to pick out some clothes. He picked out a green, striped t-shirt, a green jacket, khaki shorts, and shoes that matched the shorts.

For yall who need visuals ig: