chapter two

here's chapter number two!! that's all for tonight unfortunately, come back this time next week for the new chapter!

•••

~ tuesday morning ~

"have you got the list?" Jade asked from the door. I was scrambling around trying to grab the necessary items i needed for today's outing.

"yeah, i got it" I shouted back emerging from my bedroom before making my way over to her.

"perfect, let's go get some breakfast first" I hummed immediately nodding as we made our way to the elevator. "you know where we're going right?" I chuckled clicking the basement floor where the car park was located.

"yes, both for breakfast and with the stores we're going to" Jade gave me a nod as we waited for the elevator to take us down to the carpark.

"damn, who's car is that" Jade pointed to a black sports car in a parking spot near mine. It looked brand new and even me not knowing anything about cars knew it would have been expensive.

"no idea, they have the apartment numbers on the car spots so we can't see" Jade wasn't interested in what i was saying instead she was checking out the car

"do you know what this is?" She asked as i threw my bag in the back of my car. She had walked over to the car which kinda annoyed me because i wanted to go.

"um no i don't, can we go?" I spoke in a frustrated tone gesturing to my car.

"this is an Audi R8 they're like 300 grand, shit" My eyes widened at Jades statement.

"well get away from it, jesus" I grabbed Jades arm yanking her towards me. This caused her to groan pulling away before finally getting into my car.

"you've got someone rich living in your apartment complex" I rolled my eyes deciding to ignore Jades statement as i took off.

"between 250 and 400 grand" Jade said out of the blue. I looked over at her with a confused expression. "the car" I groaned rolling my eyes.

"i thought we had moved on" Jade continued to scroll on her phone clearly not caring about what i said.

I just focused back on the road heading to the little cafe we were going to for breakfast.

"this is so good" Jade practically moaned after shovelling another huge forkful of food into her mouth. "we need to come here like everyday" She added.

I chuckled taking a sip from my coffee. "do you think you can afford that?" I joked earning a kick to the shin from Jade. "hey, it was a joke" Jade just shrugged taking another mouthful of food.

"i'm jealous of your job okay, i wish i had an amazing job that paid well enough for me to move out" I tilted my head at Jades oddly real confession.

"hey, i'm sorry. you know i would help you as much as i could right. i did offer to get a two bedroom"
Jade shook her head, she appreciated the offer when i told her but she didn't want to rely on me for everything.