chapter five

hello, soooo i've had a couple people ask if i can start posting twice a week, since once a week is too long a wait. i feel your pain, i would hate that as well. the only issue ill have will be running out of my pre written chapters. so i wanted to ask, would you guys want me to start posting twice a week? just have to understand i may run out of chapters sooner. let me know 🤗

•••

"i moved into my apartment with her, well we were together at the time and basically living together. in a way we worked together, we had earnt all this money together so we bought the apartment. it was great for a while but i started noticing changes in her. coming home late, texting people i didn't know, not being honest with me, pushing me to do things i didn't want to do. long story short i caught her cheating" I gasped at that part of the story. Natasha looked over at me, i just gave her and apologetic smile.

"i kicked her out, by that point i was making my own money so i didn't need her. she was bringing me down anyway" Natasha stopped talking, however i waited a moment before speaking.

"im sorry that happened to you, you definitely don't deserve to be treated like that" Natasha gave me a small nod before her whole expression changed.

"enough about that, can we build something else now?" I bit my lip a little giving her a nod. She immediately hopped up taking my empty plate along with hers and putting them in the dishwasher.

"coffee table?" Natasha enquired pointing to the box with the coffee table in it.

"yeah sure" I just agreed plopping down as Natasha opened the box immediately handing me the instructions.

We were about half way through making the coffee table when my mind started to wonder. "uhh can i ask you a question?" I asked into the other wise silent space.

"you just did peach" Natasha quipped, i giggled at the somewhat cheesy joke as Natasha gave me a nod of approval.

"you said earlier that you in a way worked together with your ex. what did that mean? what did you do?" I asked genuinely curious.

Natasha took a moment to think before answering, i didn't try and rush her letting her take her time.

"we were..." She started before stopping herself. "influences, we were influences" She finished giving herself a small nod in a way agreeing that she had said the right thing.

"like youtube?" I asked, in hindsight it sounded kinda dumb but it slipped out before i could think.

"um no not youtube, like instagram, tiktok and other sites" I nodded understanding social media fame.

"right, so you make money from that?" I asked, i kinda regretted it the second i did, it may have come across rude. "i didn't mean that in a mean way, im genuinely interested" I clarified.

"it's okay sweetheart, uh yes. together we gained a following but then i started going off on my own and managed to gain an even bigger following. which meant i started earning more than her, which she didn't like" I hummed, we were still somewhat building the coffee table as we spoke.

"what kind of content do you make? like on tiktok?" I asked handing her the next piece to attach.

"uhh" Natasha smirked screwing the piece on. "i make.. different kinds of content, mostly for mature viewers" I hummed not thinking about it too much. I don't spend much time on tiktok but maybe i'll have to try and find her page.

"can we talk about something else?" Natasha asked as she leaned back on her hands. The coffee table was all done, all it needed was some decor to finish it off.