chapter thirteen

okay i know it's not thursday but my girlfriend made a VERY convincing argument and pursued me to post early. everyone thank HaGlue 🍒🙌🏽

•••

Natasha and i seemed to work more efficiently without Jade here. There was no one throwing cups or decorations or groaning every five seconds.

I was trying to stay focused on the cleaning but i couldn't help but glance at Natasha every now and then. It would usually be when her back was turned to me, sometimes she was bent over picking something up.

Those bike shorts sure were short and tight, the seam also ran right up the middle further accentuating her ass cheeks. I have to admit i was a little disappointed Natasha had decided to wear a sports bra. That makes me sound kinda pervy but it's my opinion.

While getting lost in thought i hadn't noticed Natasha now facing me. "again with the ass, here i thought you were a tits girl" She commented.

I gasped shaking my head, "i uh i like you're um you're gym shorts. that's all. i kinda have a pair similar" I lied glancing down again looking at them in an inquisitive way.

Natasha popped her hip out as she crossed her arms. "it's because i'm wearing a bra isn't it?" I met her gaze immediately at that question.

"what! no, i'm just fascinated by your clothes, you have a great fashion sense" I somewhat sassed as i too crossed my arms.

"well in that case, can i admire your fashion choices?" Natasha nodded down towards my chest, i glanced down seeing the amount of cleavage i had on display. "i've never seen them before" She added stepping closer.

"i um- i don't usually show them" I got shy under her gaze, Natasha seemed to sense this moving her gaze back to my eyes.

"they're beautiful, but not as beautiful as..." Natasha spoke softly as she reached out lightly trailing her fingers down my cheek. I watched Natasha's eyes flutter as her gaze fell to my lips. "... so kissable" I heard her whisper.

I saw her tongue poke out to wet her lips, mine following instinctively. "that's the only thing on my mind, your lips and that kiss last night" Natasha admitted her hand now cupping my face.

I felt a pull towards her as we fell into a comfortable silence. Natasha's gaze met mine again, for a moment everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Just before we could even think to do anything else there was a loud ringing. "fuck" Natasha groaned her hand dropping from my face as she went to pick up her phone.

I let out a deep sigh as i closed my eyes. "i'm sorry" I heard Natasha say. Immediately i shook my head, there wasn't anything to apologise for.

"oh, um. no you don't need to" I offered as i picked up the cloth i was using to wipe down all the sticky surfaces. "we should probably get back to cleaning though, we're almost done" I cleared my throat continuing my wiping.

I didn't look up to see Natasha's expression but within a minute she continued her own cleaning. It was as though nothing had happened.

~ time skip ~

"thank you so much for helping" Natasha spoke genuinely. We had just finished cleaning up her apartment. The place looked spotless, definitely did not look like there was a party here last night.