chapter nine

happy wednesday!! here is the second part of the party. enjoyyyyyy 🤗

•••

It has been approximately half an hour since Jade and i had arrived at Natasha's party. I'm on my second drink and Jade was already on her fourth, she's not wasting any time.

We were in the kitchen area watching as a bunch of people were dancing around to the loud music. I have to admit i was somewhat following Natasha's movements ever since we got here.

I watched as she made her way through the crowds, greeting people she hadn't already and catching up with others. Natasha honestly seemed like an amazing host, making sure to check in on everyone and not just spend time with a few people.

However, i do kinda wish i could spend more time with her. I mean we have only been here 30 minutes, we have the rest of the night.

"Y/n" Jade caught my attention, i looked over at her seeing her nodding her head towards the other direction.

As i looked to see what she was referring to i noticed the blonde from earlier making her way over to us. We were stood kind of behind the drinks table so maybe she just wanted to make a drink.

That thought didn't last long as her eyes locked with mine an unimpressed look plastered on her face. The closer she got the more nervous i got with the whole situation. What did she want?

"who are you?" The blonde spat once she was stood just a few inches away from me. Before answering her i took in her outfit. It looked like she was trying to create a fit but failed. The top is kinda cute but didn't flatter her body type at all. Plus the skirt she paired it with did not match at all. Honestly even me who knows barely anything about fashion could tell how uncoordinated it was.

"uh Y/n" I answered plainly, i didn't really want to talk to this random girl so that's all she gets.

"how do you know Tash?" The girl crossed her arms as she looked at me in a way that seemed like she was trying to intimidate me.

I looked over at Jade briefly who looked like she was enjoying this whole encounter. "i moved into the apartment complex this week, we met my first day here" I explained, the blonde didn't seem satisfied.

"uh she helped me with my boxes and then again with building my new furniture" I don't really know why i decided to keep explaining how i knew Natasha. I don't even know who this girl is, all i know is that she knows Natasha.

Just before the blonde could offer up a rebuttal we were interrupted. "Cassidy stop bothering my guests" Natasha ordered squeezing herself between me and the blonde now known as Cassidy.

"i just want to know who this random girl is" Cassidy huffed trying to glare at me but Natasha obstructed her view.

"she's my friend, and last time i checked this was my party and my apartment. i can invite whoever the fuck i want" Natasha practically growled as she crossed her arms.

"but sh-" Cassidy started before Natasha interrupted.

"shut up" The redhead simply demanded, it seemed to work as the blonde stepped back slightly dropping her gaze. "leave Y/n alone. i swear if i see you around her again i'll throw you out myself"

Cassidy tucked her tail and left after that, providing Natasha with a nod of approval. Once out of ear shot Natasha muttered, "desperate bitch" My eyes widened at her words as she spun around to face me

When Natasha saw my amused expression her features softened. I finally had a chance to properly take her in without people getting in the way. Natasha had a light layer of makeup on, not that i think she needed any. Her hair was curled just like mine and sat perfect just above her shoulders.