chapter twenty two

hi guys!! i'm sorry it's late again me and my girlfriend have been doing soooo much and i haven't had much time to write or edit. she's a bit of a distraction 😅

•••

As soon as Natasha and i left the arcade we were hit with a cool breeze. Natasha immediately shivered wrapping her arms around herself.

I glanced down untying her jacket from my waist before draping it over Natasha's shoulders. "well aren't you the sweetest" The redhead cooed as she quickly put each of her arms through the jackets arms.

"it would be sweeter if it wasn't your jacket" I commented as we began walking up the street back to the bowling alley. Natasha chuckled linking her arm through mine.

"you're still sweet" Natasha tilted her head bumping it lightly with mine as our steps synced up.

Just as we reached the car we were interrupted, "hey Nat, you guys are still here?" One of Natasha's guy friends, i think his name is Nick.

"yeah, we went to the arcade but now we're gonna head home" Natasha spoke calmly, i wasn't about to correct her and say we were going out for dinner.

"we were gonna get something to eat, you guys should come" Nick offered, a few other people agreed.

"Natasha doesn't want to hang out with us anymore" Cassidy snarled at the back, her arms crossed and an annoyed expression on her face.

"oh shut up Cassidy, it's not that i don't want to hang out, i'm fucking exhausted. thanks for the offer guys, but next time" Everyone hummed as Cassidy huffed walking away.

"yeah of course, it's all good Nat" Nick commented giving Natasha a head nod.

"catch you later Nat, good to see you Y/n" Patrick waved before pulling Stella towards their car.

A few others said their goodbyes before they had all left and entered their cars. "we're not going home are we?" I turned to Natasha who had a cheeky smile on her face.

"nope, but we do need to find somewhere else to go for dinner. since i know where they're going and that's where i was going to take us" I chuckled as we entered the car.

"uh i know a place close to our apartment, you like Italian?" I turned to Natasha as she started her car, the loud rev sparking something inside me. I've never been a massive car person but the low rumble of the car is quite sexy, especially with Natasha behind the wheel.

"i love Italian" Natasha responded as she took off beginning our drive back to our apartment. "just tell me where to go" I hummed watching Natasha drive out of the car park.

Fifteen minutes later we were pulling up to the restaurant i suggested. "i'm excited" Natasha practically squealed as we jumped out of the car.

Natasha pulled me close to her as we entered the restaurant. It wasn't super fancy but it would be considered a nice place.

"how have i never been here before, i love pasta" Natasha stated as we looked over the menu. I already knew what i was getting since i get the same thing everytime.

"i don't know, i found it my first week living around here" Natasha scoffed rolling her eyes playfully. I chuckled at her reaction.

"okay, there's something i want to talk to you about" Natasha caught my attention, we had ordered our food and drinks and were sitting in otherwise silence.

"o-okay" I stuttered slightly, feeling a bit nervous with Natasha's sudden change in tone. It sounded like something serious, and the look on her face was unreadable.