chapter four

helloooooo, sooooo my girlfriend has been asking me to post early all week. it's only a day but it's still early, everyone thank HaGlue for the early post.
i love you baby xx

•••

~ 30 minutes later ~

"hello miss, we've got 6 items here for you. can you please check this list to make sure it's all you've ordered" I hummed taking the list from the delivery man.

"hmm yes, that's everything" The man gave me a nod signalling the other guy to start unloading the items.

"this is exciting" Natasha bumped my shoulder as she watched the guys unload all my new furniture.

"steady, i still don't have a sofa" I joked causing her to shake her head as she chuckled.

"at least your rug is soft enough to lay on" She quipped back. I smiled looking at the side of her face before the delivery guys were ready to bring everything up to my apartment.

All the items were in boxes obviously being flat packs, but boy was i glad they were carrying them up.

Natasha and i watched as these two men carried all my new furniture up. I have to admit i was getting excited, i couldn't wait to fill my apartment up.

"what are we going to build first?" Natasha asked once everything was unloaded and we were staring at 9 boxes. It seemed the tv unit came with 3 of its own.

"uhh well we could do easiest first or hardest first" Natasha hummed tilting her head seemingly deciding which option was better. 

"let's do the hardest first" Natasha smirked, i raised my eyebrows giving her a nod. I could tell she wanted that to sound dirty and it did not fail to make me blush.

"uh r-right so the tv unit" I stuttered bending over to grab the box labeled TV unit 1. Natasha swiftly slapped my ass before coming around to help me open the box.

Fuck. I've known this woman for all of three days and she's already messing with me. I swear she's going to be the death of me. 

The next 20 minute's consisted of Natasha and i trying and somewhat failing to build this tv unit. Natasha had abandoned her shirt distracting me entirely since her body was now covered in a light layer of sweat.

"i need those things" Natasha demanded pointing to the screw like items beside me. I just hummed scooping them up as she leant over to take them.

I glanced down quickly catching sight of her cleavage for just a second. I'm only human and they're so... fuck, i can't think about this.

"umm i think we need to connect those panels next" I read the instructions seeing what was next. I've done a few flat packs before and i honestly thought they were easier, but we're struggling.

"oh this one?" Natasha asked holding the piece i was talking about up.

"yes" I exclaimed giving her a wide smile as she held the piece against the other piece we needed to connect it with. I had to get closer to Natasha to screw the pieces together, so much so i could feel her breathing on the side of my face.

I froze for a second as i took in Natasha's state, her hair was tucked behind her eyes, only a few short strands free. There were a few beads of sweat on her forehead as her moutht hung open letting out deep breathes.

Clearly we were working up a sweat, and it certainly was not helping with how hot it was in my apartment. "you're hot" I blurted out under my breathe, however due to our closeness Natasha heard.