chapter six

hellooo, so my beautiful girlfriend and i have come up with a solution to my problem. i will be alternating my posting weeks, one week i will post two chapter and the other i will just post one. that way i think everyone is happy, i wont run out of chapters super fast but you guys can still get more chapters. thoughts ??? even though its happening regardless 🙃
anyways, enjoy xx

•••

"you're wearing that to the grocery store?" Jade asked referring to Natasha's outfit. I slapped her arm immediately causing her to groan.

"what's wrong with it?" Natasha tilted her head staring at Jade. "is it too revealing for you?" Natasha persisted gesturing down to her body.

I took that as an invitation to glance down, only subtly, making sure i didn't draw too much attention to my actions.

When i met Natasha's eyes they were locked on mine, busted. I looked down crossing my arms over my chest.

"no no it's fine, i just wondered if you'd be, i don't know cold?" Natasha scoffed at Jades reasoning.

"i'll be fine, don't worry" Natasha bumped her shoulder with Jades earning a hum. She then leaned in closer to me as Jade hit the button for the ground floor. "i saw that sweetheart"

I sighed dropping my head as i heard Natasha giggle before i felt her hand on my lower back. I froze waiting for her to move it but she never did.

"did you know there's someone rich in your complex?" Jade suddenly asked, i knew she wasn't talking to me considering we found the expensive car together.

"what gave you that idea?" Natasha enquired, her hand still present on my lower back.

"there's an Audi R8 parked in the garage, Y/n and i saw it the other day" Natasha hummed looking at me as i gave her a nod confirming Jades story.

"well isn't that interesting, i guess i had never noticed" Natasha spoke somewhat coyly as the elevator reached the ground floor.

Jade was the first to step out, i was too busy frozen in place and i don't know what Natasha's reason was. Probably her hand still on my back.

"wanna know a secret?" Natasha whispered as she slowly pushed me out of the elevator along side her. I gave her a nod to continue as i watched my friend speed walk over to the expensive car. "the cars mine"

My eyes widened at the information, "what? it is? but it's- damn" I stammered causing Natasha to chuckle.

"yeah baby, it's mine" Natasha shrugged removing her hand from my back as she walked over to Jade.

"look at how beautiful this car is" Jade commented admiring the car. I joined them as Natasha watched my friend amused.

"uh Jade" I caught her attention, which didn't seem to work as she continued to stare at the car.

"it is beautiful" Natasha's chimed in placing her hand on my shoulder as she gave me a subtle head shake. I tilted my head causing her to raise her eyebrow, i guess we're not telling Jade this is Natasha's car.

"Jade come on, let's go" I persisted walking over to my own car. Natasha followed but Jade was still reluctant.

"i call shot gun" Natasha shouted making her way to the passenger door.

"hey, wait!" Jade whined running over to us. I laughed as Natasha hopped into the passenger side. Jade gave me a pout and her best puppy dog eyes as i gave her a shrug.

She hung her head before making her way to the back seat. Natasha hummed settling into her seat happy with the fact she got the front seat.

When i looked over at her she was already looking at me. "i hate this, i hate the backseat" Jade complained as she buckled her seatbelt.