chapter nineteen

happy thursday!!! welcome to the second post of the week. this one's a good one 😏
also i want to let you guys know that next week i will be going overseas!! more specifically to the US to see my girlfriend. i will still be posting, hopefully but because of the time difference it will be a little bit later. so don't stress when my posts don't happen at the normal time it's just the time difference!!
anyways enjoy x

•••

~ friday afternoon ~

"if you could get those pages to me by the end of the day i would really appreciate it. then you're all ready for the weekend" Felicity spoke as she leaned against her office door frame.

"you got it boss" Felicity chuckled before disappearing into her office, leaving me to get the work done.

I was just finishing up the last page when my phone vibrated. I thought nothing of it until it went off again, probably Jade.

As i picked up my phone i kept my gaze on the computer for a moment before looking down. "oh" I gasped as i saw the two text messages from Natasha.

—————————

natasha
hiii i know it's super short notice but i was wondering if you wanted to come bowling with me tomorrow??
i'm going with some friends and i don't want it to be a total bore so i thought i'd invite you 🙃
pretty please 🥺

—————————

The third message came through as i was reading the other two. Natasha's inviting me to go bowling with her?

I tapped my fingers against the side of my phone before replying. Natasha immediately read my messages.

—————————

natasha
hiii i know it's short notice but i was wondering if you wanted to come bowling with me tomorrow??
i'm going with some friends and i don't want it to be a total bore so i thought i'd invite you 🙃
pretty please 🥺

me
depends which friends, some of them didn't seem to like me

natasha
oh i don't care what they think
i want you there pleaseeeeeeee

me
okay, i'll come. what time do i have to be there? and where are you going?

natasha
yay!! oh don't worry about that i'll drive us both over. it'll be in the afternoon so i'll be by yours around 2pm

me
okay, sounds good. i'll see you then 🙂

natasha
i can't wait xx

—————————

I didn't know how to reply to that last message so i just decided not to. I smiled to myself as i placed my phone down, i guess i'm going bowling with Natasha.

I have been trying not to think about her all week, i guess that will be ending. I haven't been on her only fans since monday night, i couldn't bring myself to have another look. As much as i wanted to i didn't.

I have seen her instagram posts pop up a few times as i scrolled through instagram. All of them being somewhat appropriate, well not lingerie.

I wonder what she'll wear tomorrow, what am i going to wear tomorrow. Bowling you move around a bit so i want something comfortable but still looks good. Maybe i'll wear a tank top and shorts, Natasha seemed to like it the last time i wore a tank top. Maybe with an open shirt over the top? That sounds like a good idea.