chapter twelve

happy monday!! here is your first chapter for the week. enjoy!! there's something wrong with my wattpad, it won't let me centre stuff. it's really quite frustrating so i've given up 🙄

•••

"are we stopping in at yours first? are you going dressed like that?" Jade asked raising an eyebrow as she looked me up and down.

I scoffed slapping her arm causing her to giggled and rub the area. It wasn't hard but i'm sure she was amused by my reaction.

"we're going straight there" I spoke sternly staring forward at the elevator doors. I heard Jade hum as i saw her sway slightly in my peripherals.

~ natashas pov ~

I was currently cleaning up the wreck that was my apartment. Considering there wasn't a massive amount of people here last night, i'm surprised with how much mess was made.

When i got Y/n's text i was honestly thrilled, it was another opportunity to see her and spend time with her. My so called friend who was suppose to help, got wasted and then went to someone's house to fuck.

I have quite shit friends to be honest, but they have been there for me through rough times. It's hard to complain about them after all that, however i am grateful now for Y/n and of course Jade.

I'm sure cleaning up after a party you didn't even throw is not something someone wants to do on their saturday. Especially if they're hungover, at least i know Jade would be she drank a lot. It didn't seem like Y/n drank that much.

I was picking up red solo cups off the floor, they never seemed to end, when there was a knock at my door. I beamed immediately skipping over to let Y/n and Jade in.

When i opened the door i was met with a happy Y/n and a not so happy Jade. "good morning" I greeted them stepping aside to let them in.

"good morning" Y/n greeted back.

"morning" Jade mumbled clearly not happy she was dragged along.

I closed the door behind them letting myself take in what Y/n was wearing. She had sweat shorts on with a tight black tank top. The material hugged her body beautifully, i've never seen her in anything this tight.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what i've seen her in before but this is a whole different look. The way the material accentuated her curves was mind blowing. It didn't seem like she was wearing a push up bra but whatever bra she was wearing was doing wonders for her breasts. It was a moderate amount of cleavage, something i would show off casually.

When i finished racking my eyes over her body i met her gaze as her cheeks turned a deep crimson. I chuckled at her reaction giving her a wink before stepping forward to continue cleaning.

I had something very similar to Y/n on, i had a grey tank top on which i had pulled up slightly so it was bunched around my stomach. I then had a pair of tight gym shorts on, they were a dark grey colour with a small white logo on the left leg.

The shorts were somewhat high waisted so you could only see a sliver of skin due to my bunched up tank top. I had actually put on the matching dark grey sports bra, kinda wishing i hadn't now that Y/n was here. It was quite low cute and super supportive so it pushed my chest up quite a lot.