chapter eleven

hello, happy monday! so this was originally two chapters but they were both quite short. i decided to combine them so now you've got one long chapter. enjoy!!

•••

~ saturday morning ~

I woke up to the sun beaming in through my window. I groaned rolling over to grab my phone. There was a dull ache in my head but not as bad as it could have been.

When i checked my phone i saw that it was 9am, well and truely into the morning. I would guarantee Jades head was spinning. The way she was downing drinks last night was crazy.

While looking at my phone i noticed a text from Natasha. It was only from 10 minutes ago so i decided to open and reply to it.

—————————

natasha
morning cutie, i hope your head isn't spinning too much xx

me
hi, haha my head is good i didn't drink that much last night. how is your head?

natasha
i more meant from our kiss...

me
oh...

natasha
i hope i didn't overstep, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable

me
you didn't don't worry, i just wasn't expecting it, but it was a really good kiss

natasha
it certainly was
look i gotta start cleaning my place. i hope you have a good day xx

me
thanks you too 🙂

—————————

I had a huge smile on my face as i was texting Natasha. The fact she brought up the kiss again, i'm super surprised she's still thinking about it. I mean i definitely would have been thinking about it all day but i thought she would have forgotten about it.

I dropped my phone beside me as i let out a sigh. Time to get up i thought, i needed coffee.

When i stepped into the living room i saw Jade passed out on an inflatable mattress in the middle of the room. I chuckled at her state as i made my way into the kitchen.

Upon looking in my fridge and pantry i decided i didn't want to make my own breakfast. An idea popped into my head, one i know I'll enjoy.

I smirked making my way over to Jade laying like a starfish on the mattress. In one quick move i jumped on top of the mattress effectively waking Jade up.

"oh shit" Jade screamed scrambling around trying to figure out what was going on. "what's happening?" She added.

"it's time to get up, i'm hungry and want to go get breakfast" Jade groaned trying to roll onto her stomach as she placed a pillow over her head.

I decided not to let her as i quickly ripped the pillow from her and pushed her over again. "ughhh bitch, stoppppp" I chuckled starting to tickled Jade, i know how much she hates to be tickled.

"get up, i want food" I demanded as Jade squirmed around, her arms and legs kicking widely.

"okay, okay, okay" Jade caved admitting defeat. I pulled away from her happy with the outcome. "but can i skull some water and take some pain killers first. my head is killing me" I chuckled giving the brunette a nod before getting off the mattress to get what she had asked for.