chapter twenty four

hi guys, well i'm back home 🥲 i miss my gf like crazy already. i hate this long distance bs 😮‍💨 it does mean i'll have more time to write this book, since i won't have my gf around to keep me other wise occupied.
anyways, enjoy!

•••

~ sunday morning ~

"please come over, i need to tell you what happened yesterday" I spoke with a mouthful of food.

"can't you just tell me over the phone?" I groaned rolling my eyes. "okay fine i'll come, i'll be there in 30 minutes" I squealed, i didn't even have to ask again.

"i love youuuu, i'll see you soon" I spoke in a cutesy voice as i heard Jade chuckled softly.

"i love you too bestie, i'll see you later" Jade hung up the phone leaving me to continue eating my breakfast alone. I had to spill what happened yesterday and i needed it to be in person.

~ 45 minutes later ~

"took you long enough" I groaned as i opened the door for Jade.

"hey, you should be grateful i'm even here i was very happy laying in bed. plus you don't even have a sofa" Jade whined as she waltzed in taking her shoes off and throwing her belongings on my island bench.

"once i tell you what happened yesterday you'll be grateful you came over" I sassed folding my arms. Jade plopped down at the island waiting for me to elaborate. "okay well first we were out bowling with her friends, do you remember Cassidy? that girl that came up to us at Natasha's party" Jade gave me a nod, "she was there and not happy i was, trying to get Nat's attention, glaring at me"

I watched Jades expression as i spoke, she was eating this up. I could tell she was hanging on my every word.

"Natasha was all over me though, touching me, putting my hands on her, pulling me close when we went to get food. she would make sure Cassidy was watching as she did it though" Jade titled her head, seeming slightly skeptical.

"was she just trying to make her jealous?" Jade queried.

"well that's what i thought at first, but then we left to go to the arcade just the two of us. and she was still all over me, so" I shrugged taking a sip of water, my mouth slightly dry from all the talking.

"okay explain more" Jade prompt standing up to get herself a glass of water. I could have offered her one but she walks in here like she owns the place, she can get her own water.

"well we got to the arcade and played pool first" Jade chuckled knowing i happen to be quite good. "yep, the whole time she was practically undressing me with her eyes. when i was 'teaching' her how to play she pushed her ass back into me" Jade 'ooooed' as i continued. "then out of no where she just says 'i want to kiss you so bad right now'"

Jade nearly spat out the mouthful of water she had just taken. "holy fuck, and did she?" Immediately i nodded. "oh my god, say more pleasee" I chuckled as she hurried to sit back down.

"okay, so we made out for a bit, she pulled away at one point to tell me to touch her, well her words were 'i want you to touch me' she then graded my hands and put them on her body" Jade gasped. "oh just wait, after a while Natasha pulled away, jumped up on the pool table and then pulled me back in"

"holy fuck, do you have popcorn? this is getting good" I chuckled at Jades comment.

"i mean, yeah in the pantry if you really wan-" I didn't even finished my sentence before Jade was jumping up to make herself some popcorn.