chapter twenty three

good morning everyone!! i'm sorry this chapter is a little late my gf and i came out for breakfast 🥯 i'm having the best time here with her, i don't want to leave
anyways, enjoy this weeks chapter, it's a good one

•••

I wasn't able to think about anything but Natasha since i got home. Her comments about wanting me to touch her and then telling me she knows i subscribed to her only fans.

I still don't know how i feel about that whole situation, i still feel like im invading her privacy. However it is her job and she enjoys it, i mean she has what thousands of people seeing that content.

Natasha is a very confident person, she also seems to take pride in the way she looks. I mean it's hard not to when you look as stunning as she does.

I thought about how she asked me to stay subscribed and keep looking. I want to because of how it makes me feel, seeing that. However, i kinda want to see her like that in person, not on a screen, on some site.

When i checked the time it was 8pm, i had work tomorrow morning but i didn't feel tired at all. I actually wanted to talk to someone, i wanted to talk to Natasha.

I opened her contact going to our previous messages, i hope i don't wake her.

—————————

me
hi...

natasha
miss me already? x

me
maybe, i hope i didn't wake you

natasha
don't worry peach, i was far from asleep. are you alright? x

me
i have some questions...

natasha
a tad ominous, i'm listening x

me
i haven't been able to stop thinking about what you said today. about wanting me to stay subscribed, i still feel...
i don't know

natasha
honey, if you're not comfortable with it that's totally okay. i don't expect you to stay subscribed. i just wanted you to know that it didn't bother me, that you saw that side of me

me
yes...

natasha
can i call you? it's easier to talk that way

me
yes you can

—————————

Within a second my phone was ringing, Natasha's name popping up. "hi" I answered the phone timidly.

"hi sweetheart" Natasha purred in her normal raspy voice. I never thought i would be this attracted to someone's voice, but here we are.

"so um" I started before stopping as i didn't really know what to say.

"i understand if what i do makes you uncomfortable, but i have to tell you that it's not going to change. i enjoy what i do and i don't plan on stopping. if you don't want to see that, then that's on you" Natasha spoke seriously, i hope i haven't upset her.

"oh n-no, it's not that it makes me uncomfortable. i uh, i like it, i have no issue with what you do, but it's just..." I spoke nervously, i didn't know how to say this next part. I certainly didn't know how Natasha was going to take it.

"take your time peach" Natasha cooed, well at least i know she's not upset with me.

"the idea of other people seeing you makes me feel... i don't know, i just, i kinda want to be the only one" I started, before Natasha could reply i continued. "i don't expect you to stop doing it just because of me. i mean we've spend on day together and kissed a few times that gives me no say in the matter what so ever" Natasha chuckled lightly at my words.