chapter ten

happy friday!! here is what you've all been waiting for!! enjoyyyyy x

•••

~ hours later ~

"i'm having soooo much fun" Jade slurred as she swayed along to the music. I chuckled at the brunette as i gulped the last of my drink.

It wasn't as good at the sex on the beach Natasha made me earlier but it was still nice, got the job done. I was probably the perfect amount of tipsy, still able to think clearly but feeling that light buzz.

Jade was well and truely drunk, about an hour ago she was sucking face with some random guy. The encounter didn't last long before she got bored and came back over to dance with me.

One thing i love about my best friend, is no matter how drunk she is, she'll always make sure i'm not alone. Well at least not for too long, like i said the kiss only lasted about 10 minutes.

I had been trying to subtly watch Natasha all night. I watched her move around the room effortlessly joining any conversation. There was a short period of time where she was dancing, i had to compose myself when i saw that.

The way her body moved, her hips swayed to the beat of the music. I loved how confident she was and able to just dance right in the middle of the room. I have to admit i may have stared at her ass for a few minutes during that time. The way it jiggled, even in that tight skirt, i had to concentrate real hard not to drool on the floor.

About half an hour ago people started leaving. It began with a few people and as time went on larger groups started leaving.

There was around 14-16 people left, myself and Jade being two of them. They seemed to just be Natasha's closer friends and their partners.

Majority of them were gathered around the living room all just chatting. I was just kind of observing them when Natasha came over.

"you guys going to join? we're gonna start a game of truth or dare" Natasha told us as she grabbed a few snack bowls and drinks.

"yeah sure, sounds fun" Jade immediately blurted out, due to her intoxicated state she pretty much shouted it.

Natasha chuckled glancing at my best friend before meeting my gaze. "we would love to" I answered quietly as i took a hold of Jades arm guiding her towards the living room.

Surprisingly there was enough space left on the sofa for Jade and i. Since it was mainly couples left a lot of them were sitting on each others laps or one sitting on the floor in front of the other.

How the room was laid out Natasha had this massive L shaped sofa. As well as an arm chair with the large round coffee table in the middle. It seemed her apartment was quite big, bigger than mine at least.

Jade and i were on the end of the L as Natasha was on the other end. It was quite easy to look at her from where we were seated, a detail i quite enjoyed.

Since there was so many people it took a while before myself or Jade was called on. Jade was the first to be asked, she chose dare, her favourite. The guy dared her to send a risky text to someone, either a crush or just a random person.

Jade didn't hesitate getting her phone out and completing the dare. She actually let everyone read the text before she sent it, the guy was happy with the riskiness of the message as well.

I swear nothing fazed Jade, she would probably complete any dare without a problem. I on the other hand hate doing dares, i always pick truth, it's the safer option.