chapter eight

happy monday. soooo i originally thought the party was over two chapters but it's actually three 😬 but fear not, because i am a nice writer and it's my bad i'm going to post three times this week! today, wednesday and friday. so y'all cant hate me 🤍

•••

It had been a few hours since arriving at Natasha's. I was still here and we had now moved onto the snacks, putting them all in their own serving bowl.

I was about to say something until be phone started ringing. When i looked over i saw that it was Jade, shit she was coming over.

"hey" I answered the phone turning away from Natasha noticing her gaze move towards me.

"where are you? i'm at yours" Jade immediately asked, not even giving me a greeting.

"i'm helping Natasha set up, i'll be back in a few" I answered receiving an 'ooooo' from Jade. "shut up" I spat earning a chuckle from the brunette.

"fine, i'll be here raiding your wardrobe to find a suitable outfit for you tonight" I groaned knowing full well i will definitely need help with my outfit.

"okay bye" I hung up before she had a chance to reply. Huffing i turned back to Natasha who was already looking at me.

"you have to go?" I gave her a small nod as i slowly made my way back over to her. "that's okay, you've helped me so much today. i really appreciate it" I watched her movements as she rounded the table stopping just a few inches from me.

"that's all good, i had a fun time" Natasha titled her head her smile widening at my words. Before i could stop it Natasha was pulling me into a gentle hug.

I carefully placed my hands on her back, since her arms had gone around my neck mine were forced to her waist. I could feel her soft skin under my fingertips as well at those nipple piercings against my chest.

Natasha held onto me for a few minutes before pulling away with a huge smile. I returned the smile before i turned to leave.

"i'll see you tonight peach" Natasha called out. I looked back seeing her leaning against her island bench. Arms crossed pushing her already perking breasts up.

"see you later" I called back turning around with a blush creeping up my neck. The way this woman makes me feel is unlike anything i've ever experienced.

"why were you at Natasha's?" Jade immediately enquired upon me entering MY apartment.

"okay first of all, you're in MY apartment. enough with the interrogations" I huffed making my way over to her. "second, i thought you were going to 'raid my wardrobe'" I air quoted referring back to what she had said.

"i was, but then i got bored" I groaned at her clearly short attention span. "don't groan at me, i managed to create a simple yet stylish outfit for you tonight" Jade glances down at my current outfit. "much like the one you managed by yourself?" It came out as a question as i gave her a nod.

"i channeled my inner Jade to put this together" Jade chuckled at my response throwing her head back to exaggerate her laugh.

"brilliant. so back to my first questions, why were you at Natasha's?" I rolled my eyes at her trying to fish for information.

"i already told you, i was helping her set up for tonight" Jade tilted her head clearly not believing me. "it's the truth, she called and told me her friend bailed, something i know all too well" I throw some shade earning a grunt from Jade.

"she sounded desperate, and when i got there she literally had so much to do" Jade hummed, understanding now why i helped. "i do need to tell you something though"