007┆the turkey

°• 🥀 ________  # 007┆CHAPTER SEVEN...!

November

November

CORI BIT HER LIP TO keep in her moans. Her notebook had been pushed to the side, completely discarded as Carter hung over her. His lips attached to her neck, his elbows pressed into the mattress on either side of her small body, her arms wrapped around his neck and her fingers messing up his hair.

"Carter." The name came out as a mix between a giggle and a moan, making the boy's lips pull into a smile as he left warm kisses across her neck. "We're supposed to..." She gasped a little, her eyes springing open when he nibbled on her ear lobe. "...homework."

He chuckled as he pulled back, letting his body rest against hers as their eyes met. "We're supposed to homework?" He raised an eyebrow, amusement dancing in his eyes.

Her cheeks flushed and she moved her hands from his hair to cover her face. "I may have left out a few words." She muttered, her voice muffled by her hands.

"God, you're cute." He mumbled, his hands wrapping around her wrists to uncover her face then he lightly kissed the end of her nose.

"If my dad finds us like this he will kill you." She told him as he pressed her hands into the mattress before wedging his fingers between hers. "And he will check on us."

He stopped, turning his head to the side a little and Cori's eyebrows pinched. "I think we're in the clear." He hummed, leaning down and pressing his lips to hers as he shifted his weight to one leg as he moved the other. He brought his knee up between her thighs and she gripped his hands tighter as a gasp left her lips. He couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction.

"Don't...laugh...at me." She mumbled, finding it hard to catch her breath as he trailed his lips down her cheek to her neck, this time traveling a little lower.

"I promise I'm not laughing at you." He pressed a kiss on her collarbone before pushing himself up so he could look at her again. "I just think your little reactions are cute. You gasp or moan at the slightest little touch." And just to prove his point his leaned down and lightly kissed the spot under her ear, she moaned as her eyes fluttered closed. "I love that about you."

"Don't tease me." She huffed, squeezing his hands a little as she wiggled underneath him. "You know that most of this is new to me."

He smiled, that warm, reassuring smile he always gave her when they found themselves in similar situations. "I know." He lightly pressed his lips against hers. "And we can go as slow as you want, but that doesn't mean I won't push just a little."

"I like it when you push." She mumbled, her cheeks embarrassingly red. "But just a little." He grinned as he leaned down, pressing his lips against hers and she pressed against him just a little harder before he pulled back.