010┆special to me

°• 🥀 ________  # 010┆CHAPTER TEN...!

▬ BELLA'S EYEBROWS PULLED together as she stepped off the last step, stopping in the doorway of the living room where Carter and Cori laid on the couch watching Looney Tunes

BELLA'S EYEBROWS PULLED together as she stepped off the last step, stopping in the doorway of the living room where Carter and Cori laid on the couch watching Looney Tunes.

Cater was on his back, a throw pillow between his head and the armrest, and Cori laid on top of him. Her hands were folded on his chest and her head rested on her hands. The boy had his arms around her, his fingers lightly running through her hair and down her back and the other hand curled around the fabric of the blanket that was draped over them.

Bella didn't really understand their relationship, though she knew more than most people did — sitting and watching without saying a word had some upsides. Things that normally went unnoticed become quite obvious.

"Just a question, are you two dating or not?"

Neither even looked away from the tv. "Not." They spoke in unison, having answered that question too many times — usually it was Charlie asking.

"Okay." She mumbled as she turned towards the front door, glancing back at the two just as Carter pressed a kiss to Cori's forehead. Just as she reached for the doorknob she stopped and turned back towards the living room. "Hey, Cor?" Cori turned to her head just a little. "I'm going out with Jessica, um, a girl's thing. Do you wanna come?"

"I have plans." She gave her an apologetic smile. "But I'm glad that you're going out and doing stuff."

"Yeah, uh, thanks." She turned towards the door again.

"Maybe next time."

"Yeah, for sure." Bella nodded before she made her way out of the house and Cori settled against Carter again.

"You have plans?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." She nodded, resting her chin on her hands. "This." He chuckled as he rolled his eyes then he leaned forward and she stretched up to meet his lips in a kiss. It started off slow, simple, but he pulled her up a little, his hands on her waist, and she shifted so her knees were on either side of his hips.

He pulled back slightly out of breath and looked up at her flushed cheeks as she panted slightly, her eyes never leaving his. "Sorry, I got a little..."

"Yeah. Me too." She nodded, her hands locked behind his neck.

"We don't-"

"I want to." She rushed out in a surge of confidence. "With you." Her words were slightly broken up with her heavy breathing, but his eyes grew wide.

"Cori-"

"I want to have sex with you."

"You're first time should be with someone special, not the guy you make out with occasionally but aren't in a relationship with."