013┆evil little shit

°• 🥀 ________  # 013┆CHAPTER THIRTEEN...!

▬ CORI GIGGLED AS SHE held onto Carter's hair, his lips attracted to her neck and her back pressed into the brick wall of the movie theater

CORI GIGGLED AS SHE held onto Carter's hair, his lips attracted to her neck and her back pressed into the brick wall of the movie theater. They were almost completely covered in darkness, the light from the nearby lamp post and the sign of the theater blocked by a perfectly placed, and otherwise rather useless, column. It had been a week of them pretty much being attached to one another whenever they had a moment alone and though Cori wasn't really proud of it, they had snuck off to the boy's locker room at lunch one day. Lucky for them, Noah didn't seem to notice since he spent his lunch on the phone with Lola.

And it seemed that neither cared all that much about keeping it a secret. Kim and Rachel weren't exactly subtle when they all hung out, but Paul, Jared and Noah seemed to be a little too slow to actually figure anything out.

"They're gonna be looking for us." Cori mumbled, her eyes closed then she bit her lip to keep in a moan as he sucked yet another hickey on her collarbone. "Carter." She breathed out and he pulled back, smiling a little at the fresh mark on her pale skin, but before he stood up he pressed a soft kiss to the tender spot.

"Sorry, got carried away." He ran his thumb over the spot, watching as her eyes fluttered closed at his feather-light touch. "You keep doing stuff like that and we're never gonna leave this corner."

She took a breath and moved her hands to his chest before pushing him back just a little and he chuckled as he let his hands fall from her. "Behave."

"Always." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Cori?" Bella called out and Cori fixed her shirt and her coat. "She was just here." Carter grabbed her hand, their fingers laced together, as they stepped out of the shadows and made their way towards the others.

"Where's everyone else?" Cori asked, pulling her hair over her left shoulder, just to make sure the hickey was covered.

"Jessica bailed, and Angela got the stomach flu, so Eric's taking care of her." Bella answered. "So, it's just us."

"I want candy." Cori mumbled as she turned towards the door, pulling Carter with her towards the candy counter. "That was about to get awkward."

"What?" He chuckled, clearly confused as they waited in line.

"They both have a thing for Bella, but Bella's not over Edward – which I don't get. He was rude." She pouted slightly, she never understood why Edward made somewhat rude comments to her and never once did he actually try to get to know her.

"Oh, Sweetheart." He mumbled, pulling her into his chest and she leaned against him with a smile on her lips. "Hey, we're next." He nudged her a little and she pulled away from him long enough to order two sodas, a bag of gummy bears and a small popcorn. And once they got their snacks, they met the other three and headed for the theater.