012┆you liked it

°• 🥀 ________  # 012┆ CHAPTER TWELVE...!

▬ CORI TURNER IN HER seat to look at the boy that sat behind the steering wheel, his hand in hers and resting in her lap

CORI TURNER IN HER seat to look at the boy that sat behind the steering wheel, his hand in hers and resting in her lap. He smiled over at her, his head back against the headrest. "Thank you." He mumbled.

"Always." She smiled as she leaned over the console and kissed his cheek then she looked up at the house, all the lights were off and neither Bella's truck nor Charlie's cruiser were in the yard. "So, do you wanna stay the night?" She traced her thumb over his knuckles, her head tilted to the side a little and he knew that she didn't mean for one of their usual sleepovers.

"Are you sure?" He asked and she nodded, bringing his hand up to her lips. "Absolutely as sure?"

"I'm sure."

"You know, I had this plan and this was not it." He chuckled. "There were rose petals."

She shrugged a little. "I don't need rose petals."

"No, but you deserve rose petals." He leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. "Are you really sure you want me to be your first?" He asked, he sounded a little unsure and even a little nervous.

"I don't want it to be anyone else."

"Okay." He nodded and she pecked his lips again before she turned and stepped out of the car, he smiled a little as he reached into the back seat to unbuckle the bear then he followed her to the house.

Carter lifted the girl off the ground and she smiled as she wrapped her legs around him, pressing her lips against his. Her fingers wove into his hair, grabbing fistfuls, but she could feel the slightest of hesitations in his kiss. She pulled back" her hands slipping to his cheeks.

"I want to do this... so bad." He pressed his forehead against hers, this thumb moving across her jean-clad thing. "But only if you're absolutely sure."

"I trust you." She mumbled.

He smiled, pressing his lips against hers again. This time he was more sure, firmer. "I love you."

"I love you." She mumbled. Her hands fisted in his hair as he reconnected their lips, it was slow at first but quickly grew more heated. He gripped her thighs and made his way towards her bed and bent down, laying her against the mattress as he trailed open-mouthed kissed down her neck then she tugged at the end of his shirt, wanting it gone.

And the line between just friends and more blurred.

>>>>> • <<<<<

CARTER SMILED AS THE girl curled up against him, his head in his hand, her bare body against his under the covers as she slept soundly. Her forehead was against his chest, her palm flat against his abdomen and her legs tangled with his. He leaned forward and kissed the top of her head as he lightly drug his fingers through her hair.