009┆midnight

°• 🥀 ________  # 009┆CHAPTER NINE...!

▬"SO, WHO ARE YOU KISSING AT MIDNIGHT?" Lola asked as she, Cori, Rachel and Kim got ready for the New Year's party that Paul had decided to throw on the beach

"SO, WHO ARE YOU KISSING AT MIDNIGHT?" Lola asked as she, Cori, Rachel and Kim got ready for the New Year's party that Paul had decided to throw on the beach.

"Who says I'm kissing anyone?" Cori shrugged, her cheeks tinged with pink as she curled her hair.

"Oh, come on." The blonde huffed, leaning down so she was in the mirror next to the girl. "I know who you want to kiss." She teased, her voice a low whisper so the other two didn't hear her.

"I'm kissing Jared, Rach is kissing Paul. Lola claimed Noah and threatened me when I made a joke about me kissing him — which we will not be telling Jared about. Unless you wanna kiss a stranger, lay one on Carter." Kim stated and Cori's cheeks went red. Her blue eyes focused only on her reflection and getting her curls just right.

"Go for it. He's hot." Rachel added before pulling her shirt over her head, leaving her in her bra and jeans.

"And we know you two have kissed before." Kim added and all three girls chuckled a little as Cori froze in place, her blue eyes wide and her jaw falling open. "You realize that when two people are wearing brightly colored bodysuits it's easy to spot them in a crowd?"

"Bodysuits?" Lola mumbled, her brows pinched as she looked back at the two older girls.

"We were the Power Rangers for Halloween." Rachel told her as she pulled on a tight tank top.

Cori groaned and let her head fall forward, her forehead thumping against her desk. "So everyone knows?"

"Pretty much, yeah." Kim nodded. "So, what do we think?" She asked as she put her hands on her hips, she wore a tight pair of jeans, a cropped maroon long sleeve shirt and a black pair of booties.

"We've done well." Lola mused, glancing over at Rachel – they had been the ones to pick out Kim's outfit.

"This party is gonna be amazing." Rachel hummed happily.

"It'll definitely be something." Cori mumbled as she put the curling iron down, having finished her hair. She looked at her reflection for a moment, pushing her curls back away from her face.

"Ready?" Kim asked, spinning her keys around her finger as she started towards the door.

"Yeah." Cori hummed, unplugging the curling iron before she pushed herself up and followed the other three out of her room and down the stairs.

"You look dressed up." Charlie mused, his thick brows furrowed as the four girls made their way down the stairs.

"I told you, Paul's throwing a New Year's party on the beach." Cori told him. "We'll be back late."

He raised an eyebrow but the four girls just smiled at him. "Just be safe. And stay together."

"We'll take good care of her, Charlie." Lola grinned, a mischievous glint in her eyes.