Reborn as A Monster!

Well, the Most Cliche Thing Happened.

Yes Really?

No, It wasn't the Truck thing.

You were Killed by A Yandere.

You were an Esper in A Futuristic Society and you were going out drinking with A Woman Named Aoi who you saw As A Little sister. What you didn't know until it was too late was that she was madly in love with you, and when she realized you wouldn't Love her seeing her only As A Little sister she Killed you in cold Blood thinking that if she couldn't have you no one can and the last thing you saw was Her covered in Blood.

You Died.

But then... You Woke up...

You woke up unable to do anything. You were sure you died, you were sure that you had perished. You had Gained enough energy to Look at your reflection and saw A Green Ugly Face staring back at you.

Your First thought was...

Y/n: (Thoughts) What is that Face Looking back at me...? Eh, I'm too Tired to Care... I'll let Tomorrow Y/n deal with it...

You then fell back asleep as if you hadn't just died and woke up.

The Next Day...

You woke up again to see that You were on A Dirty soil bed with Loose pebbles while wearing dirty Rags. You were Looking around to see that there were A Bunch of Other Babies who were Green and had Pointy ears unable to Move and look around like you.

You Looked and... Yep Green Skin.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I... I was somehow de-ranked from an Esper into A Goblin... WHAT THE HELL!?

You were literally possibly the weakest Monster in any Fantasy series and you had no idea what to do! Well, you soon had an Idea. You were going to Survive! You were going to survive as Long as Possible in this world and Make the best out of it! You were given A Chance to Live again and you weren't going to waste it!

But for now, you Must Sleep.

The Next day After that...

You had then woken up and you had now Grown into an Adult! Shocking I Know, but apparently Goblins Grow up super Fast! Humans by comparison Live in Cities and have help from each other and from their Parents. Goblins don't have that Luxury as it seems like they are Abandoned upon birth in their Goblin Home with no Parents and it's Either Eat or be Eaten. Survival of the Fittest.

You were now a Full-grown Goblin.

Y/n: Huh, Neat. I suppose... To Survive I Must know what this Body can do.

You then proceed to spend the entire day exercising and Training your Body to know its Limits. You Trained so Hard that you collapsed from exhaustion and decided to rest it off for tomorrow.

Well, You Tried but this Dirt bed seriously sucked. Hard.

Hopefully, things will get better soon.