The Orc Camp!

The Next day it was very Rainy so you all decided to Hold A Little Festival to test everyone's strength you were clearly the strongest followed by Kichi, Mi, and E. You then assigned Positions. You were the Colonel, Kichi is the Lutienent Colonel, Mi is Major, and there is no Sargent but due to small numbers, it'll be fine for now.

The day After that you all went out Hunting And discovered Large spiders You named Demon Spiders and you killed one by shooting fire so you almost created A Forest fire but thankfully you were all able to put it out.

You then ate the Spider and you had Gained A New Ability.

Ability Learned: Spider Thread Creation

So You can now shoot Spier webs out of your Fingertips Like some Kind of Spiderman ... No Spiderhobgoblin... No that Just sounds like A Weird Fusion of The Hero and one of his Lesser known enemies. It was A Surreal but useful ability. 

The Bad thing is that you couldn't control the Threads as they go flying everywhere so you all went Hunting for 3 more Demon Spiders and you ate them and you gained another Ability.

Ability Learned: Thread-Wielding Arts

Now you could easily control the Spider webs as you can make things out of them with amazing proficiency. You can easily make clothes with this new ability and also the Carapaces are really tough so they would make good armor material.

You all continued walking when you encountered A Group of 6 Orcs with Weapons like Staeves, Halberds, and even Hunting Knives, and were wearing either breastplates or even full-plate metal armor. Now Orc was more Muscled than the others and Must be the Orc Leader.

You all decided to not attack and quickly followed them back to their Home which was A Mountian Cave Filled with Dozens of Orcs with Pickaxes mining away at the Cave and they could all be heard even from the distance you were all at. The Truth is You could never attack this whole group Now but this information would be very useful in the Future.

You all thought you were left Unseen but on the way back there were A Group of 3 Orcs walking towards the Mountian. They Must Called for Reinforcements as they must have seen all 4 of you.

You all quickly took the time to Dispatch them as Mi and E took two of them out with Arrows from their crossbows You stunned the last one with Lightning but you killed him by slitting his throat.

You and Kichi carried one Orc while Mi and E carried the last one and you all took your time to eat.

You then Gained Another new Ability.

Ability Learned: Stench

Yeeeaaaaaah... this ability wasn't exactly Useful. Well, You weren't going to activate it anyway, but Damn does Orc Meat taste Good. It's like A Fine Pork and it was all worth eating.