The Goblins Get Stronger!/ Another Girl Joins the Group!

The Training amongst the Goblins had been going on for A Week now and everyone had been getting far stronger and no Longer gets Exhausted. It was Probably the fact that Goblins grow Much quicker than Humans but it surely helps. 

Some of them were even able to hunt Night Vipers now and all of them could Hunt Horned Rabbits without dying.

You had all also been doing Hand to Hand Fights to rank the group and it seemed like Kichi had been learning to control his Strength which made him A Far better fight, and Mi had been Much slower than the two of you but she made up for that by being very Smart. She had been able to use her Nails as Claws to cut people as well. She Might seem cute but she can be dangerous.

You had been Joining on the Groupos Training as well at the Zenith to keep up as well and to show everyone that you are the strongest, and the undisputed Leader leading this Training thing.

Of course, as recent hunts had been so Successful your group was forced to carry so Many Dead Bodies to dismantle Later and it started to weigh you all down, so you had decided to add A Fourth member of the Hunting Party. 

Her Name is Gobue Or E For Short.

E: I'm Ready to Help Y/n, You Just Name it!

Y/n: Good Attitude.

Kichi: Hell Yeah!

Mi: Yep.

She was Made to carry all of the Items to reduce exhaustion amongst the group and she was Gifted The Old Shell shield Kichi had, An Old Throwing Shaft Mi used, and You Gifted her one of your Old Knives. It made no sense to Give Her any heavy Gear that would weigh her down. you all gave her something to protect herself.

Now you were all walking Through the Forests as you had all Picked up over A Dozen Horned Rabbits, Armored Tanuki's, and even A Few Kobolds. What you really wanted was An Orc though so you can level up those abilities.

Now with E Carrying all of the Supplies for all of you, you were all able to Hunt Longer without being Tired and there hunt More.

By the end, you all decided to rest for the Night and go Hunting again with E carrying all of the Important stuff. She was A Valued member of this team.

Before you went to bed You ended up reading A Book you got from the Warehouse to learn some Magic since it was about learning Basic Magic but unfortunately it was Volume 2 out of 3 so you had no Idea what to do in the first Place. 

Magic is Hard.