The Thrill of the Hunt!

So as soon as you had woken up you had learned that those who don't Hunt eat, and Being only 4 Days Old that is Pretty Damn Harsh, but You were able-bodied and ready to Hunt now.

As A Baby you were Being Fed Fat Caterpillars which were shockingly delicious, but now it was Time to Hunt, you knew you couldn't do it alone so you made Friends with some Dope who was A Part of your Generation Named Gobukichi-Kun but you decided to Nickname him Kichi.

Y/n: You Know Pal, You're very Smart, Your clearly A Lot stronger, and Must be A Pretty damn Good Hunter. You would Make A Very Good Hunting Partner.

Kichi: Really? Wow! Thanks, Pal!

You had Now Gained A Best Friend/ Hunting Partner/Sacrificial Pawn and were ready to Hunt

Of course, you were Confused about who your parents were since you don't seem to have any. This was revealed Later On.

You see you went into the Treasure room to find an Old Rusty sword but you couldn't use it due to your Position in Goblin Society you were about to walk out and you found an Adjacent room by Mistake.

You Found something Horrifying and Disgusting.

There were Women wearing Rags barely any better than your own they were covered in Strange Liquids, and they were all dead-eyed as if they were near death, as it turns out they were all sex slaves for the Goblin. You see Goblins can breed well with each other but the conception rate is far too small to survive in this world so they kidnap women and have sex with them to bolster their Numbers.

You wanted to help them all but you couldn't due to how weak you are. You Just get down to your knees and Pray for them. The thought of one of them being your Mother Horrified you, as you were forced to leave them to their suffering.

You then went on A Hunt with Kichi who was A Good Hunting Partner since you were both Hunting Horned Rabbits and you had both gotten your first Kill.

Kichi: Oooh, Yummy!

Y/n: NO!!

You then whacked A Tree branch over his head! And again... And again... and again... and again... And again until he couldn't move.

Kichi: OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!

Y/n: (Facepalm) Seriously? How stupid are you?

You then Picked up the rabbit's Horn. You decided to call it A Horned Rabbit and when you grabbed its Horn you realized it was the Perfect weapon for A Goblin your size. The Perfect stabbing weapon.

An Announcement went off in your head.

Goburou Obtained Small Animal Horn II

Oh Right, your new Name is Goburou as given by the Goblin Elder but you rather go by Y/n. All of these "Gobu" Names were getting old at this Point. It was Like A Running theme for them.

You then Tried to skin the meat but the Horn was terrible at it and Kichi Just drooling all of the time, Made it too difficult so you gave up and ate it Skin and Meat. Real Meat actually tastes really good.

The Next Day...

You were now Hunting with Kichi again and you were forced to teach him how the Heiarchy worked with you above him so You were the leader. You both then Killed A Rabbit twice the size as the day before and grabbed another Horn, while you were using the Horn you got yesterday as A Weapon and Kichi used A Stick.

You smashed the Rabbit's Spinal cord from Behind and stabbed its heart with your horn. You Picked up the Horn and smiled!

Y/n: The Most Legendary Horn!

Small Animal Horn II

I Turned to Kichi expecting him to at least Laugh but he was too stupid to get the Joke. He was also too Hungry to Care drooling at the sight of it.

You then Began eating the Rabbit as your body was Brimmed with Life. You then quickly realized that You had kept your Esper ability. Absorption. You see Absorption is an Ability all of its own and you can gain all sorts of new powers from it.

You see if you eat A Creature you have the chance to gain A New Power, but certain Stipulations Must be Met. You see You can only eat Fresh food as if it's over 12 hours old then you cannot gain its Powers. Also If the Creature you Eat is stronger than you then the Powers you Gain are Almost Guaranteed. Also if you eat this Like the Brain and heart the chances of Gaining A New Power Greatly go up.

It's an Insanely Overpowered ability when put to Practice and you can thankfully use that Here.

You have Gained A New Ability called "Escape which means when The User tries to escape the user's speed and Probability to adapt to their environment increases greatly.

That does open up the question of why the Rabbit fought head-on instead of escaping. Eh, who cares? Free Food. You both then caught two more Rabbits and ate them as well. Kichi is also relying you on Far more but the laws of the Jungle do state that the strongest live so he sees you as the Superior being.