Battle against the Wolves!

The Next day Training resumed as Usual and you had to Point out some bad Movement habits by some of the Members, other than that you went out And collected Armored Tanukis, Night Vipers, and even now Demon Spiders.

Of course, you all then encountered A New Kind of Animal, who might have even better abilities than the rest. They were all Black Wolves with Fur that Looked like they were made out of Steel. You had decided to name the Black Wolves and decided to observe them for the time Being.

There were 16 Black Wolves and they were all feasting on some Kobolds and if they were all to notice you you would all end up like the Kobolds. Thankfully you were all Upwind and they couldn't smell you.

There were 4 times as many of them and even their leader the Black Wolf Leader was even Bigger and more threatening.

You knew that A Head Attack would Pretty Much end disastrously as the Wolves had the Advantage but A Surprise attack can turn things around in your Favor.

You all Launched A Sneak attack with Mi Launching An Arrow at the Black Wolf Leader while it was chewing on A Chunk of Kobold meat and E fired A Shot at another one at the Neck. 

Now A Normal Arrow wouldn't kill the Wolf Leader with its Vitality so you coated it in your Poison. It stumbled around for A Little bit before falling on the ground foaming from the Mouth. It wasn't dead but it was down. It was barely hanging onto life as The other arrow Killed the other Wolf Instantly.

With the Wolves all confused and Disorinted unable to use their Teamwork You and Kichi ran in to attack them you fought one Wolf who bared its teeth at you it tried to attack you but you trusted your Estoc in Poison and stabbed it in the wolf's mouth Killing it off. You then thrust it upwards tearing its flesh and Bone apart as it fell down! Another wolf was running away during the Confusion when you charged a waterblade attack with Electricity and cut at its feet!

Kichi couldn't hack past their hides with his Halberd but he managed to break their spines with his powerful blows and even crushed another one's skulls when it ran headfirst into his Shield trying to Bite him!

Along with Mi and E's firing, all of the wolves were wiped out with no single survivor.

Afterward, All of you except Kichi Began to dismantle the Wolf Bodies since you couldn't trust his clumsiness to handle them so he was on the Lookout. Your Sense presence would usually stop any attacks but in A World of Survival of the Fittest, it is always better safe than sorry.

You Know the girls would gain the Dismantle ability if you keep giving them more Dismantling Jobs. When you were all finished with the Dismantling you all ate 4 Wolves each.

Ability learned: Pack Leadership

Ability learned: Pack Hunting Proficiency

Ability learned: Steel Hide

As you expected from eating the Wolf Pack Leader you had Gained some of its Leadership skills.

Pack Leadership allows you to Pick the Most suitable people for A Certain Task and give them all Instructions much more efficiently, And Enhances the Overall Group's abilities as well.

Pack Hunting Profieciently Allows you to effectively move your Subordinates in A Large scale operation allowing you to move your Subordinates with as few Orders as possible.

Steel Hide Increases the defenses of your Fur and Leather armor as well as your skin and Hair. That will be useful in the Future.

Of course, you all Hunted for Demon Spiders and Green Slimes afterward, and after A Good Dinner you all went to Bed.