Time for Some Poke Rinds!/ Getting Followers!

You were on Another Hunt with Kichi and Mi deeper into the Mountains in search of some new Pray when suddenly you all come across A Large Creature.

This Creature with pig Like with Brown Skin, A Huge Gut, and Big Muscles, was Three times your size and was ready for A Family from his Pants. His Clothes were also far better making you envious since you started with A Loin cloth of all things. He was also carrying A Pickaxe meaning he must have been Mining This thing could only be seen as An Orc.

This would be an amazing Kill but the Problem is if there are several others they would be overwhelmed the Killed.

Kichi: What do we do Y/n?

Y/n: Let me try something.

You then began to use the Themorgaphy Ability you had to see if there were any others but the sun was out in full force and everything was so hot that it was impossible to tell so you switched to your echolocation ability and found he was Alone.

Y/n: Yes, He's A Stray. Alright, Guys here's the Plan.

Kichi: We're right behind you Y/n.

Mi: Exactly.

Y/n: Good, Now Listen up.

A Few Moments Later...

The Orc was walking along Minding his own Business when suddenly Mi Using her Now Advanced Long long-range skills shot out A Rock that was Coated in your Poison into his eye Blowing him and injecting Your deadly Toxin into his Body!

Orc: SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kichi then came in and with His Club, he slammed one of its Knees in as it fell to the ground on its knees in Pain! You then Jumped in and Used the Horns you had Using Pump up on your legs you were able to Knock him down on his stomach and you used the Horns to Stab right where A Human's Kidneys would be!

The Orc Began to try and scream for Help but Kichi used his club to crush his skull in and did it repeatedly until it was nothing but Mush.

You all then proceeded to Cut up and eat the Orc which Gave Mi the Arms and Left leg, Kichi anything below the waist, and you everything else. You then ended up learning some new Abilities.

Ability Learned: Libido

Ability Learned: Orc Language

Ability Learned: Detect Analysis

You had thought these abilities would be Very Useful. Orc Language and Libido. Libido would allow you to perform outstandingly in Bed but you needed to find A Partner to use it on but that would probably be A while. Orc Language also Allows you to Talk to Orcs which would be very useful, and if you can find one Human Language that would solve A Lot of Issues.

Detect Analysis was also incredibly useful as you could tell An Object and its description by examining it, Which Is restricted to Goods as of now but as of now, it depends on your Levels. You can Look at A Fruit and learn it's not Poisonous, which is A Big Help. Though why an Orc had such A Skill like that is A Mystery.

You then Returned back to the Cave after Hunting for some more of the Usual Fair and you were so good at Carving them up that you could do it with your eyes closed. But you also shared your spoils with the Goblins you had Knocked out since they couldn't Move and Hunt their own food.

You then ended up learning that Many of the Goblins are starving and Hungry and they wanted to take you down so you would be forced to get food for them.

You then decided to ask Gobuji about this, and he explained Most Goblins are Born dumb and Inept so they Majorty always die.

So You decided to make them all form into groups of two and teach them all how to Kill Horned Rabbits easily, and they slowly caught on but eventually got it. They would All be in Combat Training the next day and in return, they will share the Spoils of their Hunts with you.

The 5 Goblins who had Attacked you were very happy about this and they Cried tears but you then explained that if they returned this with Ungratefulness then they would become Sacrgifical Pawns AKA Be Baits in Traps for Predators.

They went out for A Hunt and doing what you said they managed to easily catch 5 Horned Rabbits which they Brought to you and you easily distributed amongst them equally.

You then finally got Tired and used the Seven Colored Bats abilities to help sleep easier.

Your Level had Exceeded The Minimum Required Value.

Since your Conditions are "Overrunning Lively Motion" and "Unique Behavior" it is possible to Rank up to "Hobgoblin - Variant.

Would you like to "Rank Up"?

"YES" or "NO"

You had A Feeling this was Going on in your head so you chose Yes, and went to sleep.

Y/n Obtained the "Divine Protection of the Great God Governing "Origin and Demise"".