Attack on the Orc Mining Base!

It was A New Day and when you woke up you saw that That E had evolved into A Hobgoblin and she had Gotten A Lot Cuter as well.

You had decided to Gift her A Necklace which was Made from Fangs and had A Tribal Look for it and E was Surprised.

E: For Me?

Y/n: Yeah, this is From me to you. I Hope you Like it.

E: (Blushing) T-Thank you...

Y/n: You're Welcome!

You had then decided to go under arms Inspection. The Most Numerous Gear were Rabbit Horns tied to sticks, Shell reinforced Shields, and Regular Clothes and once you counted past 30 you all headed out.

You had decided to Increase everyone's Levels and your Ability you decided to Launch An Ambush on the Orc Mining Camp. It was not like you had A Grudge on them or anything, it's Just Survival of the Fittest and it's all eat or Be eaten.

Of course, like any great leader you had to give out A Speech and you didn't Hold back.

Y/n:

Of course, the Battle led to Injuries Light and Heavy but no Casualties were ever taken place by the Goblins but on the Other hand, all of the Orcs were Killed Including the leader and his warriors. This was thanks to the Goblin's Training mainly being defensive and all of the Sparring Matches you all had.

The Main Reason why there were no casualties was because The Orc Leader and his Warriors were all trapped in your webs before they could even move leaving them defenseless as the Goblins stabbed them to death.

Sure it may be Cowardly but the Truth is that if you die you stay dead forever and to survive you sometimes have to Pull some cheap Moves to win, and the winners get to decide what is Fair in Survival.

For the Minor Injuries you all used Medicinal Herbs such as Healing Grass soaking them on Cloth and wrapping it around Wounds to heal them and for heavy Wounds you used Healing Magic from your A Skill Job- Druid to heal wounds using Regeneration Magic, as you can even reattach arms back to their bodies using Magic which would be At full use for them after A Little rehabilitation.

You Loved this new Ability.

You had to Thank the woman who was A Druid as her powers were incredibly Useful and remembered them you prayed for them again.

Kichi was then sent out to gather any orcs and Equipment they had and you had gotten your hands on A Halberd Enhanced by Magic. You did prefer Longer weapons and with all of the new weapons, every Goblin went from Rabbit horns to short swords which was a Major difference.

You had also found some Fire, Water, and Lightning stones but also new Earth and wind stones which you hadn't eaten yet which were very Useful.

After stripping them of all of their equipment you all had A Feast which the higher ranked members had more Orc meat and of course, the highest ranked orcs such as the Orc leader, Mages, etc., all got into your stomach.

Ability learned: Rallying Cry

Ability learned: Improved Digestion

Ability learned: Halberd Proficiency

To be honest you didn't know if all of these Abilities were Useful but it was better to have them than not as more abilities are Better.

After the Feast, you had also eaten all of the new stones and had gained some new Abilities from those as well.

Ability learned: Aero Master

Ability learned: Storm Resistance

Ability learned: Earth Control

Ability learned: Earth Resistance

The Orc feast was really good as it had A Peculiar texture but it all tasted like very High-quality pork, but it would be very Good with Rice and Some Alcohol.

You really wanted some Alcohol since you didn't drink A Single drop ever since coming to this world. It makes you think about what happened to your alcohol after Aoi Killed you.

After all of that, you had all returned to the cave to sleep before it became Dark outside.