Bat Feast!/ Mutiny!

Soon all three of you had begun to go on another Hunt and This time it was those Seven colored Bats that had eluded you all of this time. Thankfully thanks to your Evil eye and Sense presence you were able to kill them. With Sense Presence, you could see where they were going and with Evil Eye you could Limit their movements, allowing Mi and Kichi to Kill them.

It was A Horde of 30 Bats and it was A Terrible fight that despite they were weaker outnumbered us 10-1, but thanks to all of our new armor we were able to survive and Kill all of them.

Soon After the Fight each Of you had Gotten 10 Bats and after you had cut them open you had Begun to cook the meat and eat it. It was so delicious and it melted in your mouth.

You have gained some new Abilities.

Ability learned: Echolocation

Ability learned: Pump Up

Ability Learned: Vampirephilia

These new Abilities do seem very neat but the Problem is Bats no Longer boost your power by being too Weak so now they fill your Belly. Thankfully you were all full after that good meal. At least Echolocation will be A Very Useful ability to survive with.

The Next Day...

It was A Usual Hunt and you learned that Goblins had an Inherent Ability called Night Vision which made you want to Hunt at Night but unfortunately, that's where all of the more dangerous Monsters appear.

Those Monsters Include beasts such as Red bears, Triple horned Horses, Demon Spiders, and Green Slimes. They were all too simply strong as of Now and you decided to sleep the night in the Cave.

You were Fast asleep when suddenly your Presence Sense Kicked in and you grabbed your Rabbit horns and defended yourself! The Attackers were 6 Goblins of your Generation who were smart enough to copy you and use Branches as weapons.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I need to think of A Good Line before I fight them. I got it! (Out of thoughts) Do you think you can Take me down? I am the community!

They were all completely Lost on your Movie reference though.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay I do Miss the Star Wars movies though, That's something.

You then Began to strike first as they all tried to Attack and you accidently created A Deadly venom on your Horns and...

Random Goblin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

You Killed one of them!

You Proceeded to create A Muscle relaxant Poison in your toe Claws and proceeded to put the others down so they couldn't attack. I then Grabbed A Branch and Began to beat them all senseless until they didn't even try to get back up and the message got Across.

Of course, they'll be fine Just in A Lot of Pain. This Fight woke all of the other Goblins up though even the Elders and you expected them to be furious that you killed one of your own Kind but they Just stared at the Dead Body with Pittying eyes.

Everyone was satisfied except for Mi who was Majorly pissed off.

Mi: HOW DARE YOU ATTACK Y/N! I'LL RIP YOU ALL LIMB FROM LIMB AND FEED YOU TO WILD ANIMALS!!

She then began to try and attack them while you tried to stop her!

Y/n: HEY! MI! NO! THE GOBLIN SKELETON CAN'T BEND THAT WAY! NO! THAT'LL BREAK! YOU'RE GOING TO RIP THEIR HEADS OFF! NO!

You had Managed to calm Mi down and shockingly Kichi slept the entire time like A Baby. He is the Physically strongest out of all of you so he did need his Sleep. 

You quickly used the Pump-up ability you obtained from the Seven colored Bats to Increase your strength and you dragged the Bodies outside A Safe distance for the predators to eat. You then got an Idea and ate one of the corpses.

Y/n: Eh... It's not bad but... Not Good either... Pretty Mid. Better not eat anymore. Nothing to Gain there.

You then Dump the Dead Bodies and Let Nature take its Course. That Fight wore you out fiercely so you Just fell back asleep.