The New Norm!

It was Raining Once again as you weren't comfortable going Hunting again so you decided to have another Ranking Tournament to see how strong everyone is. Of course, to make everything fair there are two sections, one for Hoboglins for yourself and the other one for Regular Goblins.

After the Tournament the Ranking was shown with you on top, then It was Kichi, then the Previous Hogbolin leader, and then Mi, the rest were all at the same level of competency. The Hobgoblin made you had learned the name is Hobusei would have ranked behind you if Magic was permitted but she couldn't use it so she ranked last.

Afterward, Everyone broke up into three groups to do things, As Kichi and his group continued Training, E and her Group went to Go Mining deeper in the cave, and The rest began to learn about the rules you had decided, Ranks, and the Continental Alphabet with Mi.

You were walking around with Hobusei, or you called Sei, about all Kinds of Things with her.

You asked her about what forms of Magic she could use and she explained her schools of Magic are Water/Ice, Fire, and Void, you nodded along as you knew but to be honest, you didn't even have the slightest idea what she was talking about

Soon you two Broke apart as she wanted to learn more from Mi and you ended up going to see how the Human women were doing since they were still getting used to the Place.

With Fire and water being Guaranteed by The Fire and water Spirit stones The Blacksmith was able to make Tools and weapons by using the Spirit stones and Iron you all Mined. This was all possible thanks to all of the tools the Goblins had looted.

You then asked her how the Smithy was and when she had A Problem you changed it to her Liking. She actually seemed to Like you and no longer feared you which left you satisfied.

You had then Visited the Sisters who were cooking A Meal for the whole Group and you had noticed that they were having trouble making it for so many people so you had decided to sit down and Help them.

They seemed to still be weary of you so you started talking to them to lighten up the situation and you caught them smiling which made you Happy. It was always Great to see A Beautiful girl smile.

You then Visited the Alchemist who was Making A Bunch of Potions using the Gear that the older Generation had Looted like the others and you used your appraisal skill to check them and nothing was poisonous. She was A Cold Beauty who radiated it while saying nothing. You were interested in this so you decided to stay and Observe.

You then soon ended up stitching up A New leather armor using the Black Wolf Skin you had stitching it with your webbing silk and then you spent the rest of the day Training with your Halberd to get A feel for your new weapon.

You then felt so tired you slept like A Log.