OVA: Does Anyone know how to tie A Knot?

You were in Cave Practicing your Thread Weilding Arts since it was fun to use it ever since you had Gotten it. The Truth is It's very Useful like when you all invaded the Orc Mining base and you tied them all down but you can also make Useful things out of Spider Silk which is Pound for Pound Stronger than Steel.

You were sitting in your Bed Just Practicing some Knots as Kichi walked in.

Kichi: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Why Yes Kichi?

Kichi: I... I have something to ask of you.

Y/n: What is it?

Kichi: I... (Whisper) I don't know how to Tie A Knot.

You Knew how stupid he was clearly more Brawns than brains but you still Laughed warm-heartedly.

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you know how Lucky you are to have A Friend Like me?

Kichi: Yes.

Y/n: Let me show you how to make A Damn Good Knot.

You then Began Tying A Bunch of different Knots!

Y/n: Here we have the Pillow Knot!

Kichi was sleeping on that.

Y/n: The Gut Knot!

He was Trying to eat that.

Y/n: The Butterfly Knot!

It then flew away!

Kichi: Ooooh!

Y/n: But wait, there is still More!

Kichi then Began Taking Notes!

Y/n: The Monkey's Chain! The Monkey's Fist! The Monkey!

The Monkey Knot: Ook Ook Ook!

Y/n: Now this one is Known as the Sailors Knot but Some People call it... The Poop Loop.

You then began to slowly untie it.

Poop Loop: Pooooop.

Kichi: Hahahahahaha! That's Hilarious! But if you don't mind I was wondering if you knew how to Tie shoes.

Y/n: Huh? But you don't wear Shoes.

Kichi then checked and realized he was Barefoot.

Kichi: Oh, My Bad! Well, thanks anyway!

He then walked off.

Y/n: I'm Gonna have to say it but... I Love him Like A Brother but damn he is not that Bright...

You then began to practice your Knots again.