More Goblins!

Well, you had Just learned that Goblins usually die attacking Horned Rabbits. Apparently, Horned Rabbits barely being bigger than Japanese Rabbits are known to Kill Goblins with A dive Attack after Jumping into the Air.

You learned that from A Goblin of your Generation Named Gobumi-Chan. But you called her Mi for short.

You Wish she was Cute, but all Golbins were Ugly

You Wish she was Cute, but all Golbins were Ugly. It just seemed that way in their design. You had to ask the question.

Y/n: How... Do I Look? To you?

Mi: (Blushing) Well... You're Incredibly Handsome.

Y/n: I'm... Handsome?

You were shocked. You? Handsome? Well by Golbin standards Sure that does make sense, but compared to everything else that's not much.

Y/n: How about Kichi?

Mi: (Blushing) Well he's Average so nothing compared to you.

Y/n: Oh Okay.

You would have felt Pride over this but to be honest, this whole Goblin existence is Miserable at best.

You had also Learned that Fellow Golbins had been copying You and Kichi's style and the survival rate had gone way up. The Previous generation as of Now went out into the Wild for Raids and Pillaging so the Cave as of Now was Just your generation and the Elders.

Of course, Mi was added to the Hunting group along with You and Kichi.

The Next Day...

It was Raining outside you had decided to use the day to Mine at the Rocky walls of the Cave and try and make Stone Tools. You had some of your Generation come by and Look but they got Bored and left. The Elders then showed up and smiled not getting bored. You had no idea why though.

Soon You were able to Make 3 Stones Knives so you could actually Skin the rabbits after Killing them, and you were dead Tired so you finally relaxed. That was when One of the Elders wanted to Talk to you. 

His Name was Gobuji and he was the one who gave you your Goblin Name.

Gobuji: Listen Goburou-

Y/n: No Disrespect but call me Y/n. I prefer to be called that.

Gobuji: Fine then, Look Y/n You had made some real Strides in your short time here. Let me explain.

Gobuji then Began to explain that only the Smartest and Most clever of Goblins survive and thanks to you the other Goblins Began taking your example, and like Gobumi said before Survival Rates are going way up.

He also explained that In this world Creatures like Goblins Can level up and Rank up. It was almost like An RPG In A Way, as when A Creature like A Goblin for Example reaches A Certian Level in A Certian time it will Rank up into A Stronger Creature and the Creature would depend on A Series of different Conditions in A Bunch of Branching evolutions.

He was never able to do so as he was stuck as A Goblin for all 20 Years of his Life. Yes, this old Fart is only 20 and he's at the end of his Life.

Being A Giblin fucking sucks.

As he was explaining you could see something moving Under his Rags and you got sick thinking about it. To be fair it seems like even at the end of his Life the need to reproduce as the Laws Nature Life says still Apply.

He then excused himself before he walked into the room filled with Women and weak screams could be heard.

You Prayed again for their safety as you wanted to help them but couldn't.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I Just have to Help them... I need to help them... I just need to get stronger before I can...

You then put this off your Mind for now and decided to get some Rest. You needed to lead the next Hunt.