Finally some Fine Gear!

It was A Brand new Day and you had decided to walk into the Storage room to see what they have since there had been some new Upgrades in gear and the There might be some good things in there, Since the women were Adventurers and they might have some relations to the abilities you gained.

When you Looked through the Place Most of that stuff is Stuff you can't even tell what is but thanks to that Analysis ability you got from the Orc, you were able to Analyze all of them and gave that ability experience, so even duds were completely useful.

You had Found A Huge Unexpected Treasure Haul.

Y/n has obtained "Weapon-Staff" Beginner Magician's stave

Y/n has obtained "Weapon-Staff" Blessed Mistletoe stave

Y/n has obtained "Weapon-Sword" Iron Estoc x3

Y/n has obtained "Weapon-Dagger" Bowie Knife x4

Y/n has obtained "Weapon-Axe" Iron Battle-Axe x2

Y/n has obtained "Weapon-Ranged" Crossbow x2

Y/n has obtained "Weapon-Consumable" Iron Tipped Arrow x50

Y/n has obtained "Protection-Shield" Iron Round Shield x2

Y/n has obtained "Protection-Armor" Damaged Breastplate

Y/n has obtained "Protection-hand" Solid Iron-Wrought Gauntlet

Y/n has obtained "Medicine Health" Potions (spoiled) x6

Y/n has obtained "Medicine" Mana Potion (spoiled) x8

Y/n has obtained "Medicine" Bottle of The Holy Water of The Enrique Faith x3

Y/n has obtained "Storage" Backpack x2

Y/n has obtained "Storage" Field Pack x3

Y/n has obtained "Book" World Wandering Journal: From Imperial Capitals to Unexplored Regions, Vol.1

You had decided to replace your Longswords with brand new Estocs and you changed out Your Obsidian Knives with some Bowie Knives far better for Dismantling and that gave you new abilities.

Ability Learned: Improved Slashing Power

Ability learned: Improved Piercing Power

As you can see You can also Gain Strength from eating Inanimate objects but they Must meet some Level some Craftsmanship and Quality or else you won't get anything from them.

Just then Kichi and Mi walked in to see where you were at since it was strange you weren't around and it was the perfect timing since you could give them their new Gear. 

You had Given Kichi A New Battle Ax, A Wooden round shield, and even An Iron breastplate which made him defensively the strongest out of you three. He looked like Heavy Infantry and he even kept the Cudgel on his back for safekeeping.

You then ended up giving Mi A Crossbow, 50 Iron Arrows, and two bowie knives to cut up any Bodies and give her A Fight in A Close ranged situation. She Looked like A Hunter or An Archer.

Finally, you gave yourself Two Estocs and A Shield that was affixed to your right arm and you added An Iron gauntlet to your left arm to deflect any attacks on that. You also Grabbed the Staff's and Placed them near your bed.

Of course, no one would steal them since it was clear what would happen if they would.

Due to the Number of Tributes today You returned the rest to them since you couldn't Possily eat it all. It was far too Much.