The Battle for Leader!

You were Training outside again when suddenly A Group of Goblins had arrived. They clearly didn't keep their gear maintained very well as their weapons were chipped and their leather armor was Bloodstained.

You got prepared for another Exciting fight when suddenly Gobuji stopped you and informed you that this is your Parent Generation. So they had Finally returned after all this time.

You wanted to Greet them but you had noticed that some of them had Backpacks possibly from the Spoils of their Latest Raid and they also had 5 women who were Bound and Gagged to prevent them from fighting back.

You Understood their need to replenish and Reproduce since that is Basically Just Nature and all that, and that after An expedition they needed to replenish their numbers but still, this is very Wrong. You knew that in your Previous Life, you slept with coworkers to relieve stress but the difference is Consent, and these Cute girls needed your Help.

Y/n: Hey Dude! Leave the Women to me, Okay?

The Goblin Leader gave you the Stink eye as Gobuji gave you A Sorry Look.

Hobgoblin Leader: What are you talking about?

Y/n: I am asking if you can leave them to me.

This kept going back and forth for A Little while with no results or even Progress. Eventually, He and his Entire group were Getting angry with you so the Hobgoblin leader Pulled out A Shortsword and Pointed it to your Neck.

Behind you, Gobuji and the rest of your Generation began Pulling out their own weapons comparable to theirs and now it was A Stalemate. You Knew if A Battle were to break out It could be anyone's Game. You knew your group had Superior Numbers but his Group had more battle experience and teamwork, and it could end up being very Bloody.

You were about to attack Planning to Lung at the leader seeing no Option but then...

???: Stop!

Everyone then Looked at A Hobgoblin Mage from the other group who seemed to be A Voice of Reason. It seems like Being of the Mage Breed she is Far smarter than the leader.

Hobgoblin Mage: Don't involve us in your fight! This will be Between you two to see who shall become Leader. The leader is whoever is the Strongest.

Y/n: Wait, You're A Mage so wouldn't you be stronger than him?

Hobgoblin Mage: I have no want to become the leader.

So The Fight had Begun and there were only two rules. No Weapons and Killing is Permitted but you Must Knock out your Opponent if you can. It was some Barbaric set of rules and Gobuji being the Oldest Goblin was the Mage.

As everyone was getting Prepared for the fight The Opposite Camp began betting on who would win even Using Copper coins showing they had some intelligence or at least the Intelligence needed to make Bets and deals.

Meanwhile, everyone on your Side was sitting Peacefully willing to watch.

It was A Scarred and battle-damaged Hobgolin leader who Had seen so Much and earned the respect of his Group against you the Goblin who Trained with his Generation and made them all stronger even Ranking up into A Hogboblin Variant.

Most of the bets were on the Hobgoblin leader but you easily took him down. How? With A Combination of Evil Eye and Intimidating Roar, he was stunned Long enough for you to wrap him up in Spider silk and Hang him up from A Tree like he was A Sandbag.

Gobuji had to ask what was and you explained it came from your Body like Saliva so he permitted it as allowed.

You then Began walking Towards the Hobgoblin Leader as he kept screaming he was the leader and how couldn't be overthrown so you then Began beating him up brutally as he kept on screaming. To prevent him from saying something like "I give up" you stuffed his Mouth with Silk to prevent him from saying anything and you beat the shit out of him for 10 minutes straight.

By the end, he was Just A Bag of Broken bones and Blood but he was still alive so you cut him down and forcefully fed him A Life Potion you made. It was made with different healing herbs, Insects, and Water so it was very weak only healing cuts but it will keep him alive long enough so he can wake up Tomorrow.

The Goblins on His side were Terrified and the Ones on your side were Better but they were still scared of you and tried to run away when you got close and you were confused so Mi explained.

Mi: Well Nobody else had ever seen your Silk abilities before, and you beat him so Brutally while Making that Scary face.

Y/n: What!? But that's my Usual Face! I make it all the time!

Mi: No you were actually making A Scary face.

Y/n: Come on, I wasn't, Right Kichi?

Kichi: No Y/n, You were pretty scary.

Y/n: E?

E: Yeah, You were very scary.

Y/n: (Sigh)

You were A Little Mad at their insubordination since you were expecting A Little more "Congrats" or "Good Job" but no they criticized your Face.

But Anyways you were now the leader! You Now controlled the entire Goblin community here!

You had then made it your first new rule that they can't touch the 5 women here or else they would face A Huge Punishment and the rest would be Figured out Later. You then took them to the deepest parts of the Cave where you wanted to talk to them thanks to your Human Language Ability.

You took them to the Deepest Part of the Cave so they couldn't escape which was good if they could but they could easily get killed out there, so you didn't want them to.

You sat them down and began to talk to them.

Y/n: Okay I want to start this off with I don't ever want to Hurt any of you. You are all completely safe with me. You can trust me, I Promise.

It took about 5-6 Hours but you eventually got through to the redhead who had A Cuteness that reminded you of Small Animals and she explained what Happened. She was an Adventurer for the Guild "The Sword of the Weak" who took A Quest to help some Traders from the Trading Guild "The Star Gods Pavillion" as an escort Quest but they were all fledgling adventurers and they were suddenly ambushed by the Goblins of the previous of Generation.

They were quickly attacked with Poison arrows being fired Killing the Men in the group before they charged in and stopped them from escaping as they quickly outnumbered them and overpowered them since they had A Mage and all that, and took the women tieing them up, Gagging them, and even Beating them so they couldn't escape and they took them back to the Cave where you met them.

Of course despite being A Hogbolin that was still hard to hear. You had then heard that the Redheaded woman had the Job of an Adventurer.

You see Humans can't rank up and evolve Like lower-ranked Monsters Like Goblins, Kobolds, and other Creatures so Instead they can Rank up Jobs and get stronger. It works on the same system but if they do A Job Long enough then they can Rank up their Job and get even stronger. Sometimes even becoming Great heroes and Adventurers. Of course, they do it Much slower than Monsters, so they can even Level up in Short Bursts or do it very short slogs.

Well, all of that Job Information came from Gobuji so It's Bound to be True.