Advancements in Hunting!

So After You, Kichi, and Mi had been Hunting you had all become Well Equipped for Goblins no matter how Crude all of it is.

You had gathered Lots of Rabbit Horns and you had used the two Biggest ones as weapons as you had the rest wrapped around your Body as A Makeshift armor good against Blunt attacks.

You had also Made Kichi A Wooden Armor set and A Wooden Club which clearly fit how he is the Physically strongest out of you three and the stupidest. Also, You had Made Mi A New Staff sling out of Horned Rabbit Pelts and and Sturdy pieces of Ivy and she would act as the Rear guard with stone Ammunition.

Of course, there was something on your Mind. Something you wanted ever since you got here.

Y/n: I seriously need some new Clothes. I am seriously getting sick of these Rags.

With your Brand-new Numbers, Hunting has become easier than ever and you have access to new Kinds of Prey that were previously impossible to ever hunt by yourself.

First of all, there was A Group of 3 Snakes you were able to Kill and you named Them Night Vipers. Secondly was Bats with Rainbow Like Wings and you found one of them and you named them Seven Colored Bats. The Third one was like if you combined an Armadillo and A Tanuki. You found two of them and called them Armored Tanukis,

You began to Dismante the Corpses as the two other Goblisn were drooling at the sight of the meat. You Understood they wanted to eat so Badly but they could Probably stand to wait A Few more Minutes.

You eventually gave up and threw them the meat wanting to keep the pelt for yourself.

Y/n: Here Go and eat this, this might Tide you over. Okay?

Kichi/Mi: (Drooling) Thank you Y/n!

They both began eating the remains as you then began to cut off the shells of the Armored Tanukis seeing that not even Rabbit horns can cut them they would make amazing armor.

Y/n Obtained Beast Skin covered with Scales!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) What the Fuck is saying that? Seriously? I might be going mad from being A Goblin.

You then Got the brain, Heart, and Leg of the Armored Tanuki giving the rest to the other two, and proceeded to eat the shell which you gained A New Ability!

Ability Learned: Shell Defense

You had A New Ability and this one would allow you to increase the Defense of Shell armor you are wearing Protecting you from Fatal Blows!

Y/n: Fairly Good ability, Good Ability indeed.

You then Threw Half of the next Armored Tanuki to the other two as you proceeded to eat more of the Shell to Level up that Shell defense ability ever so slightly.

You then proceeded to eat cut up the Seven colored Bat and shared it with the other two and it didn't do much but made you stronger. Absorption didn't Just get you new abilities but eating makes you stronger as well in strength, stamina, speed, all of that.

Eating Literally makes you stronger.

You then prepared the Night Vipers and since there were 3 of them you can all have one. After you were done it looked so delicious, and the Armored Tanukis, Horned Rabbits, and Seven colored Bats were all so Good, so you all quickly wolfed down the snakes as fast as possible.

Ability learned: Thermography

Ability Learned: Venom

Ability Learned: Poison Resistance

Ability Learned: Sense Presence

Ability Learned: Evil eye

You had managed to gain 5 new Abilities which meant these Vipers were way ahead of your League. Now you can produce Venom from the Tips of the Horns you were Using as weapons, and you collected the Fangs to use for tools Later. If Kichi or Mi had those Fangs graze them they would die Instantly in the worst-case scenario since they don't have Poison resistance like you.

You then ate the heads as soon as you got back to the Cave but... Oh Right, The Poison. Don't worry with your Absorption Ability combined with Poison resistance you'll Most definitely be fine. 

While you were eating the heads you Noticed Two Goblins glaring at you enviously.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I Hope they know if they try to eat this they will die, Right?