Kobold Battle!/ More Followers!

It was the First Day you Had ever hunted ever since becoming A Hobgoblin and after all of that Training and Rank up you felt especially strong. You, Kichi, and Mi had all walked out to see A couple of Humanoid dog-like Creatures with Fur. 

You had decided to name them Kobolds.

They were both also wearing Rusted armor carrying Rusted Swords and you knew that if this was "You guys" From before then you would all run away but no you were all Far stronger than ever.

Kobolds seem to be on the same Ranking as Orcs but while Orcs are stronger Kobolds have speed and Agility, which is their strength.

You had all committed to the Attack as You and Kichi attacked from the Front! Even despite the Rank up Kichi's ability had become stronger due to the equipment he was using. You had Managed to wound Shells around his Cudgel, shield, and Armor which allowed him to win A Head on Collision with the Kobold.

Rank-Up is scary Isn't it? One Day A Weak Person and the next day they end up becoming A Great Warrior.

By the time the Battle Ended Kichi had gotten some Minor Injuries, but Mi treated him with some Medicinal Herbs That Gobuji had told you all about Prior so you all stocked up on them.

You then took the time to Dismantle the dead Kobold Bodies as you took the heads, hearts, and Right arms, and the other two split them evenly amongst each other. You had also Appraised the Three stones in one of the Kobold's bags and learned that their called Fire spirit stones. They are stones with small Non-sentient Fire spirits in them and can be used for Magic.

When you had eaten the Kobolds you had Gained some new Abilities.

Ability Learned: Kobold Language

Ability Learned: Predict

Y/n: (Thoughts) Strange I thought Hobgoblins were on Par with Kobolds? Then again Kichi's Gear and my Abilities would even everything out.

You then ate the Three stones and learned another new Skill.

Ability Learned: Pyrokinesis

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wow, Now I have Fire Powers!

That Night your Followers Brought you Horned Rabbits mixed with Armored Tanuki's which surprised you.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Man these Guys Are really growing up.

You then decided to take the shells to make them Shields Later and you all had A BBQ Party to celebrate.

The Next Day...

Well, something Surreal Just Happened. You had all of the surviving Goblins or your generation Pretty Much on the knees begging you to Train them Since they want you to teach them how to Kill Night Vipers since they have to deal with them.

One question came to your Mind...

Y/n: Alright what do I get in return for this?

They offered to give you Night Vipers as a Tribute as well and you Agreed. You then began Training them all Along with Kichi and Mi Until they were all Exhuasted and pretty Much on the verge of Passing out as you ended up stopping the Training. You didn't want them to have Mental exhuastion as well. You also wanted tyo teach them all to respect you and not backstab you so you Planned on taking your followers and train them to respect you as their Leader.

After all of that you ended up going to the Human women in the Cave and you thought now being Far more Human you can talk to them, but it turns out you couldn't. Not A Lick of A Word. They all Looked like on the Verge of death, Dead fish eyes, Looking Pleading for death, Just Mentally Messed up.

You were so worried about them and all you can do before is pray for them but now since You're A Hobgoblin you can finally do something.

Y/n: Do you want to die?

They didn't answer but the Youngest One had her Lips quiver and Looked like she agreed.

You then Pulled out A Bottle of Liquid you pobtained from the Kobolds and Placed it on the ground in front of all of them before you walked out. You didn't even Look Back. You Just went back to Bed.