I'm A Hobgoblin Now!

You soon woke up and you realized your Body had completely changed. You were now 3 Times taller than before, as you noticed your Skin was now Onyx Black, and you strangely... Felt Far stronger and filled with energy. Like you were A New Man. You thought growing so Big would cause Muscle Pains but you felt so Much better instead.

Y/n: Huh? What Happened to me?

Kichi: Y/n, This Happened to you too?

Y/n: Kichi Is that you?

Kichi: Yeah, It's me.

Y/n: Huh? Wait A Second

You then Pulled out your Obsdian Knife and checked your reflection and you saw that you had completely changed! You were an entirely new Creature now!

Y/n: W-What Am I?

You then remembered how they said you Had Ranked up and you realized

Y/n: I-I ranked Up!

You had decided to take this To Gobuji since he was the Old guy who seemed to know everything about this stuff, and of course, he knew all about this.

Apparently, You are A Hobgoblin Now and Hobgoblins Look far more like Humans than Goblins, and that had its Drawbacks. They are known to be Taken in as Slaves by Humans and forced to work for them, and any of them who Lived with Humans are or were formerly enslaved, and even due to their human-like appearance, they are also kept as Sex slaves by sex Maniacs.

Apparently, your Skin color is different from Kichi's because you are A Variant and Variants are known to be Far stronger than their regular counterparts as they Must meet certain conditions to become A Variant. Apparently, You're A Unique Case.

Also, you are apparently A Varient of the God of Origin and Demise, the Oldest and Most powerful god there is, and that is Incredibly Rare, as you are now Far Stronger you can also use Demise Magic, but the Problem is That some groups would love to use your Parts to communicate with this God. 

Religion is Terrifying no matter what world you're in.

A Goblin Like You Becoming a Hobgoblin so soon was strange as there are currently 40 goblins out to work and only 3 of them had ranked up into Hobgoblins.

Also since That, You had both Managed to rank up into Hobgoblins before leaving the Cave You both had your choice in the Sex slaves.

Y/n: (Thoughts) So that's How it is? Disgusting.

It was very long but the Jist was you were an Incredible Rarity and that could put your life in Danger if some People found you.

So After that you decided to pretty much spend your time upgrading your and Kichi's Armor since the old ones had gotten too small and with the stockpiles of Materials you had gotten it was very easy to make. 

You had also Finished up A New Dress for Mi and since it was entirely made out of Seven colored Bat wings it Looked A Little Gaudy But it worked well and it Looked Good.

You then wrapped up the day by splitting the 5 Horned Rabbits your Followers had brought you.