Chapter 9 Instagram Live

Steve's P

Steve's P.O.V.

Next morning,

I wake up early, disturbed by the sound of Grace setting up a live video on Instagram.

Annoyance flares up in me as I hear her greeting her fans. "Hey, everyone! It's Grace, and welcome to my first Instagram Live after my wedding. I know you've been waiting for this, so before we dive into your questions, here's a quick fashion tip for you. Always add a touch of confidence to your outfit. It's the best accessory you can wear. Now, let's get to your questions and comments."

Great, just what I need—my sleep getting disturbed because of her.

The realization hits me—I'll have to endure her Instagram sessions, and my peaceful mornings are officially a thing of the past.

I walk out of bed, ready to express my irritation, but stop as I see her.

She sits on the couch, putting a tripod on the table, the soft glow of morning light highlighting her natural beauty. I'm captivated.

For a few seconds, I forget my annoyance as I watch her, absorbed in her live video. Her effortless charm and beauty make it hard to stay angry. As she interacts with her fans, her genuine smile and lively presence are hard to ignore.

She begins scrolling through the comments and questions, addressing her fans one by one.

"Okay, the first question from Stella_22: How's married life treating you, Grace?"

She chuckles, and after glancing at me, she answers, "Well, Stella, it's been... interesting. Living with someone you barely know has its challenges, but we're getting to know each other."

"What a fake answer! Our married life is going terrible." I mutter to myself, irked.

She glances at me again, and I can see a hint of mischief in her eyes. "And to be honest, waking up to someone as charming as Mr. Grey is not that bad."

I roll my eyes at her playful comment. Is she really turning our complicated situation into banter for her fans?

"Emily_89: Please show a glimpse of your husband. We are dying to see the handsome billionaire." After reading her fan's request, she glances at me with a naughty glint in her eyes.

However, I shake my head, silently signalling my refusal. I have no interest in becoming part of her online spectacle.

Ignoring my disapproval, she proceeds with a playful smile. "Alright, everyone, the moment you've been waiting for. Let me give you a glimpse of Mr. Steve Grey."

Fuck! This woman! Why does she never listen to me?

As she stands up to turn the camera towards me, I rush to the bed, lie down on my front, and bury my face in the pillow, exposing my bare back. I want no part in this internet exposure.