Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench

Grace's P.O.V.

"Whom does your body belong to?" He asks as he thrusts into my mouth with his hard dick, fisting my hair. I'm knelt in front of his standing figure, partially naked, my wrists bound behind my back with his tie, my mouth drooling, and my knees pressed against the grass.

I can't believe we're doing this in open space, in the garden. Steve must have given clear instructions to our bodyguards to not let anyone enter inside, but it is still quite thrilling.

And oh my god, the way he is dominating me today, it's arousing me more. Although he isn't giving me what I yearning for, I'm still savouring every bit of his control over me. It is... I'm speechless.

He emerges from my mouth and demands, "Answer me, Love? To whom does your body belong?" His voice, laced with dominance, sends a shiver down my spine.

I respond, panting and drooling. "You, Steve. My body belongs to you—" he silences me with a hard thrust, clutching my hair.

"Whom does your soul belong to?"

"Whom does your pussy belong to?"

"Whom do you belong to?"

He continues to jab himself deeper and deeper into my throat and takes his dick out of my mouth to make me answer his questions.

Fucking hell! His possessiveness, his dominance, and his wildness are out of the world. My plan to tease him succeeded because I'm loving every bit of it.

I can feel him throbbing inside my mouth. But before he can cum, he pulls himself out of me and stands behind me. Leaning down, he unbinds my wrists while I catch my breath back.

The anticipation of what's coming next is driving me insane.

"Stand up and bend over the bench." My breath hitches, listening to his commanding voice.

Damn! He'll certainly kill me today. It seems as if something has possessed him.

Although I want to create more trouble for myself by defying him, I'm not in a condition to do that. So I comply with his orders, standing up, and bending over the bench, holding its backrest rail.

As he approaches me, my heart beats with anticipation. "Are you yearning for me, Wifey?" He asks, standing a few inches away from me.

"Yes. I want to feel you deep inside me." I express my desire and feel a pool of liquid between my thighs.

"But do you deserve it?" He questions, taping his hardness on my wetness, arousing me more.

Do I deserve it after deliberately bringing up the photographer in our conversation just to tease him when I didn't even see him properly during the shoot? My all attention was on one man, and that's my husband, right now who is punishing me for teasing him.

Whatever it is, I need him now. I can't wait any longer. Hasn't he punished me enough? After all, he knew I was just teasing him.

"Just fuck me, Steve," I demand, glancing at him over my shoulder.

A smirk spreads across his face, which isn't good for me.

"Seriously, you think I'll listen to you after what you did today?" He asks, rubbing my clit with his thumbs agonisingly slow.

As I grind myself against his hand, he tugs at my hair, pulling my head back. "Stay still if you don't want me to spank your little pussy this time."

My heart almost stops beating, and my clit throbs upon listening to his warning.

Is he really my husband? I never imagined him dominating like this with me. It's unbelievable but pleasurable. It was my darkest sexual fantasy which he is fulfilling today.

Contract Marriage: I've always loved youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें