Chapter 69 Our Journey

Grace's P.O.V.

Twins are sleeping in their nursery, and I stand in front of the mirror, wiping off my makeup after a photoshoot. Closing my eyes as I spray the toner, I feel warm arms wrapping around me. I don't need to open my eyes to know who is it because I have already recognised the touch.

It's my man. My husband. Steve.

He buries his face in my neck, tightening his grip around my waist. My brows furrow in worry because he seems tense. I can feel it.

I immediately open my eyes and meet his gaze through the mirror. "Are you alright, baby?"

He looks back at me in the mirror, moving away from me. "I'm fine. Just work stress. Need a warm bath."

He hurries to the bathroom and shuts the door.

I've never seen him so stressed about work before. I'm certain there's something else bothering him.

And I know very well how to get him to open up and relax. A mischievous glint appears in my eyes as I ponder my plan.

I pull off my dress in a jiffy before entering the bathroom. Steve is lying in the bathtub, his eyes closed as if he's lost in deep thoughts.

As I step into the bathtub, he opens his eyes, startled. Passing him a warm smile, I settle down into his lap, draping my arms around his neck.

"I wanted to take a bath with you," I tell him, resting my head on his chest.

He kisses my forehead, holding me tight. "Love, I need you right now."

I straddle him. "I know that's why I'm here," I whisper against his lips before capturing them, grinding myself against his dick inside the water. He devours my lips, squeezing my buttocks.

His lips are my addiction.

"Did you forget you have to punish me for teasing you today over the text when you were in the meeting?" I inquire as we break the kiss.

A moan escapes my lips as his rough hands land on my ass. "Yeah, how could I forget? Even after my warning, you didn't stop teasing your husband by sending him your sexy photos."

My plan succeeded. Whatever was bothering him is now a forgotten issue. We'll discuss it later. Right now, this moment is what matters. It's just him, me, and the passion between us.

"Now it's my time to tease you, Wifey." With a swift motion, he positions me to sit between his legs, now with my back against his front body.

"Open your legs, Wifey." He orders in a gentle tone, slightly smacking my inner thighs, causing me to splay my legs for him.

"Good girl." He remarks, rubbing my clit inside the water in a teasing motion.

"Now tell me, will you tease your husband?" He asks, directly spanking between my thighs, causing me to jump and shut my legs.

"Keep your legs open for your husband, Grace." He parts my legs, grabbing my thighs. "Now, if they get close, I'll tie you up and spank your little pussy until it turns sore." His warning sends a direct twitch between my thighs.

Fuck! I really want him to do that with me. Bound naked in the bathtub and completely at the mercy of my husband, it's a turn-on.

He spanks me again, asking, "Will you tease your husband again?"

"Yes, I'll." I deliberately close my legs and respond, moaning. "You know, husband, how much I love to tease you." I wink at him over my shoulder.

"I think," he says, stepping out of the bathtub. "I have to tie you up."