Chapter 57 His Possessiveness

Grace's P.O.V.

Blessed!

Having Steve in my life is absolutely a blessing. I still can't believe he went ahead and made a studio for me. He's truly a gem! How did I get so lucky to have him?

There have been times before when I've thought about getting back to work, but I never found the courage to do it. Now, with Steve by my side, I feel encouraged to pursue my passion again.

As I play with my two-month-old twins, I miss my husband. After our sex marathon in the studio, he left me craving for more. Yes, I'm still yearning for him, despite feeling so sore.

Today, he gave me exactly what I asked for, and even more. Just thinking about it gets me wet all over again.

Fuck! I can never get enough of my husband.

I glance at the time on my phone, counting down the minutes until he's back in my arms. Each passing second feels like an eternity, but I know it'll be worth the wait.

As I watch my babies coo and gurgle on the bed, I smile at their innocence. I gently pull their chubby cheeks, eliciting laughter from them. With each passing day, their cheeks seem to grow chubbier, making them even more adorable.

"Mama's little Angels." Leaning down, I shower their faces with kisses, which only makes them laugh louder. My heart melts at the sight of Giana's tiny blue eyes. They make her look so beautiful.

"Mama loves your eyes so much, Giana," I whisper, rubbing my nose against Giana's and holding her tiny hands.

Evan lets out a cry, tugging at my hair in annoyance as if he's upset because his Mama is giving all the attention to his sister.

Turning my attention to Evan, I coo, "Aww... my baby. Mumma loves you too. You're so handsome and adorable. Your chubby cheeks are my favourite." I place kisses all over his cheeks, tickling his tummy, and his laughter fills the room.

After lying beside them, I click a selfie of us and send it to Steve. He immediately sees the photo and replies.

Husband: Adorable! I'm so blessed to have you all.

I type the message, pouting.

Me: I'm missing you, husband.

Husband: I wish I could be there with you and the twins right now.

Me: You know, I can't get over our today's sexual encounters out of my mind. You were so fucking wild. I'm sore, but again dripping wet for you.

As I send him the message, I squeeze my legs shut, because I'm again aroused, recalling our passionate encounter in the studio.

Husband: Same here, Wifey! My dick is missing the tightness of your pussy.

Me: Fuck! When will you come back? I just want to have you inside me.

Husband: Unfortunately, I have a meeting in a few minutes. If I didn't have, I would come back home and take you to the bathroom, pin you against the mirror wall, remove your clothes, spread your legs apart, and thrust deep into you while suppressing your moans with your bra.

Damn! What is he doing? He is making me even hornier and wetter.

Me: God, Steve, when did you become so lustful?

Husband: Since you entered my life, my longing and desire have only increased. You're super hot and irresistible, but most importantly, you're mine now. Your soul, your heart, your mind, your body—everything belongs to me now, and that thought makes me even hornier. I have the most desirable woman as my wife.