Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!

Zara's P.O.V.

At night, Jace and I lie in each other's arms in a peaceful silence. I feel so safe in his warm arms.

He asks, breaking the silence. "Zara, I want you to share your thoughts and feelings about when I spanked you. I want to know your experience."

I raise my head from his chest and look at him, his eyes are filled with curiosity and affection.

"It was... intense. The mixture of pleasure and pain, the vulnerability of being completely exposed to you—it was exhilarating." A soft smile graces my lips as I recall the sensation.

He listens attentively, his fingers tracing gentle patterns on my skin. "And the ribbon binding your wrists? Did you enjoy that part?"

A blush tints my cheeks as I admit, "More than I expected. It was a turn-on, Jace. It was like entering a world where I could surrender completely to your dominance."

He lets out a soft chuckle, his thumb brushing over my cheek. "I'm glad to hear that. Your pleasure is my priority, Zara."

I nestle closer to him. "I appreciate your care, Jace. It's a side of you that makes me like you even more."

I close my eyes as I feel him entering his hand in my jeans. "You took your punishment very well, so it's time to reward you, baby."

As his hand slips into my undies, a shiver of anticipation runs through me. His touch never fails to ignite a fire within me, and I eagerly await the reward he has in store for me.

I can feel the heat between my legs intensify as he caresses me, his touch sending shivers down my spine. I let out a moan, my body craving more of his touch.

His voice is filled with desire as he whispers, "I want to make you feel good, Zara. I want to give you pleasure like you've never experienced before." His words intensify my desire for him.

I arch my back slightly, silently urging him to continue. His fingers expertly explore every inch of my most sensitive areas, driving me closer to the edge of ecstasy. I cling to him, my nails grazing his skin in response to the overwhelming pleasure he's giving me.

As he vigorously jabs his finger into me, my breath quickens and my heart races.

I can feel my body tightening, ready to release the desire that has been building inside me. He feels my impending climax and adjusts his movements accordingly, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

Finally, with a gasp, I surrender to the overwhelming pleasure that washes over me. My body trembles in blissful release, and he holds me tightly, his arms giving me profound comfort.

Steve's P.O.V.

After a night of trying to sleep off the frustration, I wake up with a plan to reveal Grace's true colours to my father. I can't stand the thought of him siding with her.

With a devious idea in mind, I approach one of the servants, Daniel.

I instruct him in a low voice, "Daniel, I want you to 'accidentally' drop something on my wife during breakfast. Make sure it's something that'll cause a scene."

My plan is to show my father how she treats servants here.

He nods, "Okay, sir."

Grace and my father settle down on the dining table, and I watch them from upstairs, a mischievous smile playing on my lips.

Daniel approaches Grace, pretending to stumble, and deliberately knocks a bowl off the table.

The bowl crashes onto the floor, shattering into pieces, and a few pieces scrape her leg. She winces in pain, clutching her injured leg.