Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires

As I spank her, Grace questions in a surprised tone, "What was that?"

"That was for leaving your husband alone in the pool," I respond in a teasing tone, seizing her waist and pulling her towards me, stealing her breath.

"But, my dear husband, you're pissing me off. Just move away." She tries to break free from my grasp, which only intensifies my frustration.

"Stop moving, Grace!" I order in a stern tone.

"No, I won't listen to you. You told me you don't want me, so why are you here again?" She asks, irked by my previous behaviour.

"I didn't say that I don't want you," I whisper, closing the distance between us, my lips nearing my angry wife's.

"It means the same!" She rolls her eyes.

"I want you so damn much, okay? And I'm ready to regret it again and again for doing this. Today, I'll show you how much I desire you, my wife." I confess, my fingers playing with her wet hair, and my hand still firmly gripping her waist.

"So tell me. Who is stopping you, husband?" She whispers, looking at me with the same intensity I feel for her.

Without hesitation, I press my lips to hers, kissing her passionately. My fingers entwine in her hair as she responds with equal fervour. I can tell from the way she is kissing me back that the fire ignites from both sides.

I pin her to the nearby wall while devouring her lips. Grabbing her neck with one hand, I deepen the kiss, and my other hand slips inside her undies. As I caress between her legs, a smirk plays on my lips, feeling her wet for me.

After parting from her lips, I murmur, gazing at her with desire. "So wet already!"

My one hand still encircles her neck, while the other continues its exploration of her wetness. She bites her lips in pleasure as I rub her with great vigour.

I leave her neck, pull off her bra strap from one side, and take out her one tit before attacking her hard pink nipple, which was begging me to eat it.

After taking my other hand out of her undies, I play with her other breast. She moans in pleasure, grabbing my hair, and it gives me pure satisfaction.

I nip her nipple and pinch the other one with my fingers, eliciting a scream of my name. "Oh... Steve..."

It's so intense.

I revel in the way she pronounces my name.

I resume sucking to soothe the pain and massage the other one with my hand.

Abruptly, she pushes me and pins me against the wall, surprising me with her bold move. She fixes her intense gaze on me before bending down and kissing on my chest. I close my eyes, feeling her soft lips on my body. The way she kisses me makes every cell of my body feel alive.

Her lips trail down to my stomach, and she kneels, licking and kissing there, arousing me.

She is so damn good at it.

Before she goes down more, I pull her up to my face again by grabbing her hair. I capture her lips in a passionate kiss, seizing her buttocks and lifting her from the floor. In haste, she wraps her legs around me like a wildcat and grinds herself against my hardness, expressing how desperate she is for me.

I head to the sun lounger in this position, carrying her by buttocks and devouring her lips in hunger. Forgetting about our fights, I completely lose myself in her.

I lay her down on the sun lounger and come above her before completely taking off her bra to free her tits. I gaze at her perfectly sized breasts with desire in my eyes.