Chapter 26 Sex Buddy

Steve's P.O.V.

In the evening, as I return from the office, I find Grace ready as if she just finished a photoshoot. She is dressed to perfection, and her aura radiates confidence.

As I notice she has turned my room into her personal photoshoot studio, I shake my head.

After dropping my coat on the sofa, as I make my way to the bathroom, she blocks my way, coming in front of me.

"Steve, can we take some photos together? My fans have been requesting it, and it'll be fun." She asks with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"No." As I deny, she frowns.

"Steve, I want it for my fans. I don't want to dishearten them."

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Grace, you know I don't like putting myself out there like that."

"Please, Steve..." There's a softness in her voice, and her eyes convey an unexpected honesty. It's the first time she's genuinely asked for something.

I narrow my eyes, ready to refuse as usual. But something in her plea strikes a chord, and I give in. "Okay, fine. But just a few."

Her face lights up with a genuine smile. "Thank you, my husband." She plants a kiss on my cheek, causing my eyes to widen in shock.

She grabs her phone and quickly adjusts the camera settings before motioning for me to stand beside her, and reluctantly, I comply.

"Alright, let's start with a casual one," she says, holding the phone at a flattering angle. "Maybe a smile, Steve?"

I force a faint smile, looking at the camera, and she clicks our photo.

"Now, how about a candid shot? You'll kiss my cheek and I'll act all surprised." She suggests in an excited tone.

I roll my eyes. "Fine! Just make it quick. I don't want to spend the entire evening in this."

As I place a kiss on her cheek, and she clicks a few photos, freezing the moment, I wonder what her fans will perceive.

Will they witness the truth, hidden behind the facade of our forced togetherness?

Once the photo session concludes, she eagerly reviews the pictures, her excitement clearly visible. "These are great, Steve! You're a natural in front of the camera."

I roll my eyes at her comment. "It's just a few pictures, Grace. Doesn't make me a model."

She laughs. "Come on, you might have a hidden talent! Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy this whole social media thing by the end of our three months together."

I raise an eyebrow, sceptical. The idea of embracing the world of hashtags and filters isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

"How about I post these pictures? It'll be fun, and my fans will love it." She asks, scrolling through the photos, picking out the ones she considers Instagram-worthy.

Oh God! This girl!

I sigh, knowing that arguing with her about social media is like talking to a brick wall. "Fine, but let's keep it simple. No need for elaborate captions or lovey-dovey messages."

She grins, already typing a caption. "Something like 'A sneak peek into the Grey's private moments. #MarriedLife'."

I sigh, shaking my head. "You enjoy this, don't you?"

Her eyes sparkle with mischief. "It's a different world, Steve. And sometimes, a minor diversion from reality can be entertaining."

"See, Steve? They're loving it!" She flashes her phone at me, displaying the flood of likes and comments pouring in.

I shake my head at how social media works. It's unbelievable how a few carefully curated photos can paint a picture that may be far from reality.

***

At night, Grace and I lie on opposite sides of the bed, turning our backs to each other, but my thoughts wander to the morning when she slept in my arms, her head resting on my chest. I won't deny that I liked it.

No matter how much I despise her attitude, deep inside, I have a soft corner for her.

When she entered the bathroom while I was taking a shower, the way she removed her top in front of me made me lose control. I'm aroused again, thinking about it.

We both turn towards each other at the same time and share an intense gaze. As we close the distance, our lips meet in a passionate kiss. We devour each other's lips as if our lives depended on it.

As our kiss deepens, I yank her towards me by grabbing her waist, our legs intertwining. Her muffled moans resonate as I play with her tits above the fabric, savouring her lips.

I'm addicted to her lips!

She pushes me to the side and sits between my legs. "You took pictures with your wife, so now it's my turn to return the favour."

Her fingers dance along the hem of my shirt, teasingly tracing circles on my skin, sending shivers through my body.

She stares intensely as she takes off my lower garments, revealing my hardness. My breath becomes heavy and I close my eyes, knowing what's coming.

She takes me into her mouth, sending me to a heavenly state. I grab her hair, moaning as she skillfully brings me to extreme pleasure.

She is so perfect at this!

I groan, "Fuck! Yes."

My grip tightens on her hair as she brings me to the edges. She takes me out of her mouth and sits on my chest, leaving me unsatisfied.

She unfastens her nightie and unhooks her bra, and I squeeze her tits together, causing her to moan in ecstasy.

"They're so soft." I whisper in a husky tone while pressing them.

At last, she takes off her undies, hurls them somewhere in the room, and takes me inside her. We moan together as she takes me deeper into her, bracing my chest. I grab her hands, which are on my chest, as she moves up and down, thrusting herself, and I revel in the pleasure.

As she jumps on me, I grab her waist, reciprocating with vigorous movements from below. I clench her hair and pull her down, fucking her with full force, and we gaze into each other's eyes with desire.

Our moans and groans echo around the room as we reach the peak of pleasure together. She rests her head on my chest, panting, and I embrace her, a smile of satisfaction gracing my lips.

After a few minutes, she looks at me with a smirk and asks, "You like it when I'm on top, right?"

"Yes! You're a pro at it!" As I say these words, the harsh reality hits me—she has slept with many men before. The thought hurts me.

"What happened?" She asks, noticing my changed expression.

"Nothing," I say, ignoring my weird feelings and plastering a smile on my face.

"Why don't we go for another round?" She asks, raising her brows, her eyes glinting with mischievous.

"Why not, my sex buddy" I answer after coming on top of her and giving her a new name.

"Sex buddy. For the first time, someone has given me such a cute name." She chuckles, wrapping her arms around my neck and grinding herself against my hardness.

And I again thrust into her, and she moans in great pleasure. Now her moans have become my favourite melody.