11

Charlotte danced around her bedroom in her undergarments, humming as the gramophone filled the house with music and charlotte with serotonin. Tommy sat in the kitchen, slightly slouched in the chair, his head in the paper. It was still fairly early so he was sat without his suit jacket on, a sight charlotte preferred,she loved him in just his shirt and waistcoat. Charlotte made her way round the upstairs of her house, getting herself ready for the day as tommy didn't batter an eyelid at his girls behaviour being used to her routine,smiling slightly when he heard her singing certain part of the songs.
One thing about Charlotte Windsor is she was naturally gifted, not just in terms of beauty but in other regions as-well. That girl could sing, better then anyone she'd heard before, in the words of aunt polly. She was quite the actor also, showing her talents at a young age when her and millie used to create small films to perform to their mothers. However she never put any of her talents to use, as much as polly persisted she should give the luxurious life a go, claiming they'd see her beauty and talent and send her off to Hollywood, Charlotte was never to interested,so she would say, although that was bending the truth slightly. In all honesty she'd love to go off and perhaps become a film-star, she'd enjoy it. However their was one thing that she couldn't stand the idea of leaving, have a guess, that "one thing" was Thomas Shelby.

"Tommy" charlotte shouted over the music, trying to reach him from upstairs. "Yes sweetheart" he swiftly replied, walking to the kitchen door to see her head leaning over the banister.
"Can you please pass me my dress, it's in the pile of washing i ironed yesterday" she smiled tracing her eyes up and down his body, smirking slightly at her man. Nodding his head he began going through the pile, in hopes of finding the dress in question. "Lottie" he shouted slightly, not sure whether she wanted the navy blue or pink dress. Picking the pair up he walked over to the bottom of the stairs shouting up to his girlfriend again. "Lottie girl" he tried a third time, watching as she hopped round the corner attempting to put her other foot in her tights. Earning a laugh from the pair as he lifted both of his hands in the air,showcasing both. "left one please" she smiled, catching it in one hand, first try. Lifting her eyebrows in surprise, playfully waiting for tommy to congratulate her she turned her attention to the knock on the door, as did tommy. Walking towards the door he glanced back up to the top of the stairs where charlotte stood, being completely visible to whoever was on the other side, gesturing his head he signalled for her to move so whoever was at the door wouldn't see his half dressed girlfriend. Opening the door, he sighed at the sight of polly. "Good morning to you too Thomas" she sarcastically remarked "what you doing here so early?" he questioned, a slight frown on his face. "Where's Lottie?" receiving only another sigh from tommy, in reply to her answering a question with another question. "she's upstairs,why?" he slightly exaggerated the why, making it very clear he was growing agitated. "I need to speak with her and you actually" she muttered, watching as he widened the door to let her in. Making his way back into the kitchen he shouted up to Charlotte. "Get dressed and come down Lottie" not missing the slight smile that had came about his aunt's face at the marital and homely ambience that polluted the household.
"if it's about Lottie pol, i need to know" he demanded with a slight nod of his head. "it's about her brother" she spoke in reply, watching as the Windsor girl walked in. "What about him" she frowned, growing slightly concerned.
"Nothing to be worried about, Arthur tells me he was arrested last night" she retorted, lighting a smoke. A deep frown took place on Charlottes face "arrested, what why?" she questioned, in pure confusion. "he's been fighting, wrong place wrong time and the coppers found him" polly replied, as if she was telling her the bloody weather. "what do you mean? well do they know he's a blinder?" the brunette quickly replied, eager to find out how he landed himself in a cell. "something to with that inspector" she shrugged, glancing over to tommy. "oh for fucks sake" charlotte groaned leaning her head on Tommy's shoulder. "i don't know what's up with him lately" she sighed at the behaviour that is very unlike her brother. "he's not been the same after you lost your mother Lottie, you know that" tommy replied,settling her theories as to why her brother has changed slightly. "leave it to me" tommy nodded before walking to the table to grab his cigarettes. "Thank you Tom" she smiled sincerely before taking a seat in-front of polly.