12

Shivering at the ungodly temperatures in the sparse room, Charlotte winced as she watched her brother take yet another blow,evidently sitting on the fine line between consciousness and unconsciousness.
"Get the fuck off him!" she spat, watching as Jordan rose his hand gesturing for her to stop, so they didn't turn their attention to his sister. Swallowing, she squeezed her eyes shut clenching her jaw as they kicked him again in the ribs.
"your gonna break his fucking ribs leave him" she raised her voice this time, earning what could hardly be made out but presumedly a scowl from her brother as he watched them divert their attention to charlotte, through hazy eyes. "Ah you have quite the mouth Windsor, must be in the genes" Campbell smirked, making his way towards her.
"now i always knew you were Tommy's girl, never knew this was your brother as-well" he retorted, disbelief written all over this tone
"my brother hasn't done fuck all" she spoke in reply, cutting him off
"now now, don't get to ahead of yourself charlotte there's things men don't tell women" he smirked looking her up and down as if she was his to do so. Refraining both a frown and scoff, she kept her expression straight. "why have you brought me in, you said it yourself there's things tommy doesn't tell me, so how am i any fucking help" she questioned the man ,her breath hitching slightly as she watched him come closer.
"you know i was surprised to hear that tommy and love could ever be in the same sentence but then i asked around, very loyal your people but i found a few,claiming Thomas Shelby does have a heart after all and it supposedly belongs to Charlotte Windsor...then i remembered our little run in and thought maybe we could meet again" Campbell watched almost slightly in jealousy as her face softened just at the mention of tommy, before it rapidly returned back to it's still expression.
"Okay? so you figured out that my boyfriends in love with me, congratulations?" she spoke, laying it out simply, stating the blatant obvious.
Both Windsors observed the inspectors behaviour carefully, watching as he gestured for a copper to come over to where charlotte sat. However before he could do so Jordan grabbed him by his shirt as he passed him, head butting him and watching as he fell to his feet, out cold.
"For fucks sake, you Windsor's" Campbell muttered under his breath, glancing at the copper who lay on the floor before gesturing to another who unfortunately jordan couldn't get to, clenching his fists instead as he watched the copper get dangerously close to his sister.
"I must say" he started, circling charlotte who sat with her hands tied together with a rope. "i envy tommy, your a rare find nowadays, a women that smells nice" kneeling down slightly so his face was millimetres from her neck, inhaling deeply.
"don't be a fucking idiot,i need you alive" the inspector muttered quietly under his breath, loud enough for charlotte to hear however he was evidently ignored as the copper carried on. Stopping dead in-front of her "a pretty face and them lips" he continued running his finger along her bottom lip, resulting in charlotte desperately trying to squirm out of the hold they had her in.
In clear disapproval the copper striked charlotte just over her cheekbone, another fucking black eye.
The inspector winced at the irrational decision from his colleague, watching as her brother was clenching his jaw attempting to get over to him. "don't fucking touch her again" jordan voiced hoarsely, sending shivers down even charlottes spine, however the coppers egotistical behaviour got the best of him ,doing exactly what he was told not to do watching as the blood trickled down her nose. "oh for fucks sake! your playing with fire boy!" Campbell bellowed, referring to one of his coppers.
"He has no measures nor limits when it comes to her you fool! are you trying to get yourself fucking killed" Campbell warned, in reference to tommy.
Jordan bit back a smirk at how the copper instantly paled, clearly rationalising what he's done and regretting every second of it.
Clearing his throat the inspector brought his attention back to charlotte who was attempting to get the blood off her lips.
"you see tommy he's different, but he's in love with you." he paused,nodding his head in her direction.
"then i realised no one had Tommy's heart like his childhood sweetheart, and no one round small heath was envied more" he finished, watching as charlotte brought her attention to the floor.
"so what the fuck ave you got her in here for" jordan questioned, aware tommy will be walking through that door any minute now.
"exactly that, i have bargaining power with his lottie" releasing a cringe from charlotte as the nickname rolled off his tongue "but...i know better then to touch her,if i did no deal would prevent tommy from that temper he's got" he nodded his head knowingly "just so happens charlotte, your the key to it's lock" earning a slight glare from the girl. "oh and Charlotte i wouldn't worry about the blonde barmaid, if i had her here your tommy would get her out only on terms of courtesy, i can almost assure you he's already on his way now not on the terms of courtesy though windsor,because he cannot stand the idea of another man even looking in your direction." Jordan winced at the topic that he knew got to his sister, proudly watching her as she kept a straight face.
"I don't need advice about my relationship thank you Mr Campbell" she sarcastically smiled at his strange upbringing of the topic. "Don't be fooled, i'm only aware of this because his protectiveness of you is a burden to our deal you see" he chuckled in return, listening as Charlotte scoffed.
"I'm just fortunate your brothers tied up, heard he has quite a temper when it comes to you and might i mention the other Shelby brothers" raising his eyebrows, he continued. "that's where having a pretty face gets you,doesn't it"he stated, watching as her eyebrows furrowed deeply. "There my family" she spat, emphasising the last word.
To which the inspector only shrugged in reply to,
"not blood are they, makes you just as appealing on the eye to them as you are to all of us" earning a look of disgust from both of the siblings.
"your a fucking prick" jordan growled,  intimidatingly.
"Well we'll sit and wait till one of you talks shall we?"