Foreword

Ooookay. So. Today I learned that there is a maximum of 200 parts to a book on Wattpad. The more you know, I guess, lol.

BUT I am absolutely NOT ready to finish this story any time soon SO wattpad kinda forcing me here to make a new book haha. So here's book two!

There will still be chapters released in the old book! I'm just already creating this one ahead of time so everyone's got a chance to add this book to their library for when the switch will happen!

I'm debating continuing the chapter numbers or starting from 1. Thoughts? What would you prefer? I'd love to hear your feedback! 💙

Also, I was going to use the same cover, but in a different color tone first... looked like shit lol so I made a whole new cover! Wasn't really ready to say goodbye to the old cover because I'm very much attached to that one, buuuuut since I couldn't work out making the same cover differentiable, I decided to make a whole new cover. And this time, Joshie's on the cover 💜 I thought that would be really cute to now put him on it. I tried my best to make the colors match as best as I could! I'd love for you to see the before and after picture. SO!

Here's the original:

And here's the new cover:

I swear, getting these colors to match the old cover with Tyler was a pain in the butt lol but I think I made it work pretty well and I'd looove to hear your thoughts on this cover!! Editing out the guys in the back wasn't as hard as I feared it t...

I swear, getting these colors to match the old cover with Tyler was a pain in the butt lol but I think I made it work pretty well and I'd looove to hear your thoughts on this cover!! Editing out the guys in the back wasn't as hard as I feared it to be though, but I really didn't want anyone else but Josh on the cover!

Who knows, if we get to another 200 parts of the story, there'll be a third book with both of them on the cover lol

Anyways, please add this book to your library already 💙 I will definitely very clearly let you know when the switch will be taking place so you know we will stop uploading at the first book, and start uploading in this second one.

If you saw this part, I'd love it if you could leave a vote to let me know you're aware of the second book and you're here to continue following this story and journey that we created over the last year (and even longer)!

Thank you for being here, I hope you'll stick around and strap in for the rest of this journey about our two favorite people. 💜

All my love!
💙💜🖤💙💜