♡ CCXX ♡

Hi friends! Chapter 120 <3

Sorry that this update is a bit later in the day than planned! But I hope you'll still enjoy and like it! I've been trying to write as much as I can but I've been so exhausted lately, it's hard to just keep writing the whole time even though I love it. It's just really hard when you feel tired all the damn time and are working a full time job lol.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! I had a lot of fun writing it. Joshie leaving is getting closer and closer! But I'm excited for what I got prepared!!

Thank you for being here, please do enjoy this chapter! And please leave a like so I know you've read it so I can publish an extra chapter tomorrow!! I'd really love to do so and I'm gonna try my best to have enough chapters done to continue publishing 3 chapters a week at least.

Please let me know what you thought of this and please enjoy reading. Thank you for being here, love you so much, appreciate you!! <3

Word count: 3682

~~

They finished their food and cleaned the kitchen and table together. Now they were outside, watching the sun starting to set as they shared drinks and talked. Steve, Tyler and Fred smoked, laughter was heard, and they were just having a lot of fun.

"I'm so glad you're not leaving tonight", Tyler said as he walked up to Josh who was talking to his friends, wrapping his arms around his neck from behind. He pressed a kiss on Josh's temple. "Would've been a totally different night if you were gonna leave today too." "I'm still gonna be here for two more nights", Josh smiled softly as he rested his hands on Tyler's arms that were still wrapped around him. "Makes me really happy too. Thanks for convincing me to stay just a little while longer, Ty", he said. "I'm glad you're not mad at me for doing so", Tyler said. "'Course not Ty, never gonna be angry at you for anything like that. I wanted to stay longer too, I just... felt guilty", Josh said.

"You don't have to feel guilty, baby. Just love you lots", Tyler said as he kissed Josh's temple and it made Josh blush. "...well I love you too", he told Tyler as he looked over his shoulder at him, and it made Tyler smile. "Makes me happy", he smiled.

"You two are pretty cute friends, y'know", Colin commented. Josh let out a soft laugh as he smiled and looked down. "You seem to have become really close", Fred noted. "We did", Tyler said as he nuzzled his nose into Josh's curls. "We really became very close. I know we didn't talk for four years and all, but... that's not gonna happen anymore, I won't let that happen", he said. "We pinky promised on that." "Yeah we did", Josh smiled. "Still kinda nervous to leave and go home again because I don't know what's gonna happen, but... I'm hopeful", Josh said. "Me too", Tyler said. "Promise you I'll be reaching out."

He held his pinky out again, and Josh wrapped his own around it. "'nother pinky promise", Josh hummed. "There'll be more in the future", Tyler said, then he let go of Josh as he stepped back. "I'm gonna hug Luke, be right back", Tyler said as he skipped away and he let himself plop down on the couch nect to Lucas, hugging him tightly which made Lucas laugh. He was calling his lover on FaceTime, so Tyler smiled as he waved at the screen and he greeted Rich. He wrapped his arms back around Lucas and he kissed his cheek, cuddling up to him as he did.

That made Fred and Colin doubt whatever they thought to know about Tyler again too. Was Tyler really interested in Josh, or was it really just him being close with a close friend or soulmate, like he was with Lucas right now, and with Steve earlier that evening? They didn't wanna have too high hopes, and they didn't wanna give Josh too much hope, if this was truly just how Tyler was with his friends. They didn't want Josh to have hope of them ever being a thing if it turned out to just be Tyler acting the way he acted with close friends. It made them doubt everything they thought they knew.