♡ CCXXVII ♡

Hi friends! Happy Wednesday! New chapter is here!

Thank you for the support on last chapter! I currently have my day off and I'm trying to write as much as I can, which is exciting! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one!

Joshie leaving is getting closer and closer! There'll still be in-depth chapters but there'll also be more time skips and more progression and I am really excited for it! Thank you for being here, it really means so much and I can't wait to keep writing, continue uploading, and keep this story going ♥️I hope you'll keep sticking around and reading this 🫶🏻

Please enjoy this chapter! And I'd love it if you'd leave a vote and maybe let me know what you think. Your comments make my day!!

Enjoy ♥️

Word count: 3259

~~

"We should've done a karaoke night to end the trip", Tyler said, the cigarette dangling between his lips as he studied Josh's hand, holding it with both of his own, gently making Josh stretch his fingers with his own. "Oh man, we should've", Lucas replied. "How didn't we think of that?" He asked. Tyler softly shrugged.

"We'll do that soon, we have to make it work somehow", Steve said. "And that means not in four years, or in one year, but actually soon. We have to put in the work", he added. It made Josh smile. These men truly wanted to see and spend time with Josh in any way they could, as many times as they could. It made him feel much more at ease, but still not fully convinced that they'd be able to keep this up even when Josh was going back to LA.

Tyler rested his head on Josh's shoulder, letting out a soft sigh before he took a drag from his cigarette. "This is hard", he said softly. "Yeah", Josh replied, barely above a whisper. "For me too."

About fifteen minutes later, Steve and Lucas told them they were going to bed because they were getting too tired. Josh hugged them both as he told them good night, then Tyler did the same. "Make sure to get some sleep, you two", Lucas said, then he blew them a kiss and he and Steve went to bed.

"Do you... wanna sleep already?" Tyler asked. Josh shook his head. "No, not at all", he said. Tyler smiled. "Sure?" "Mhm." "Alright."

"...what do you wanna do? It's pretty late", Tyler said as he checked the clock. It was about 2:30 AM. "I'd say it's early", Josh replied, making Tyler chuckle. "That sounds better", he said. Josh smiled. "Uhm... I don't know, maybe Pokémon Go? That was fun", Josh said. Tyler sat up, looking at Josh as he tilted his head slightly. "You wanna go out?" he asked. "Yeah", Josh smiled. "Well let's go then! You don't have to ask me that twice", Tyler laughed as he finished his cigarette and he extinguished it, leaving it in the ash tray as he turned the fire off. "C'mon!" he said as he saw that Josh was still sitting on the couch. Josh smiled. "Sorry, was just appreciating how excited you got so quickly", he smiled. Tyler felt a soft blush on his cheeks. "Y'know, this is not how it's supposed to work. I'm supposed to make you blush, not the other way around", Tyler said.

"Well, I've been learning from the best", Josh chuckled as he got up, and Tyler let out a laugh. "You mean you're stealing my ways", Tyler hummed. He noticed Josh's increase in confidence, probably because of the sangria they'd been drinking. "I've just been paying attention", Josh shrugged. Tyler hummed as he stepped closer, grabbing Josh's hands in his. "Well, don't think you're gonna be better at it than I am now", he said. "Don't let it get to your head." "We'll see", Josh said, a slightly naughty smile on his lips. Tyler quirked an eyebrow. "Are you challenging me, Joshua?" He asked, his eyes narrowing slightly. Josh felt his chest tighten at how Tyler's gaze darkened, and he was so ready to just drop to his knees and let Tyler do whatever he wanted to him, but obviously Josh wouldn't.